+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five most Potential girls

SMARTBABE
    [[B]FONT=Courier New]undefinedI don't think Trish makes it much farther than maybe two more RC's. If Jenn S. does her job well, Jesse will know that Trish is not the gal for him. Just too high-maintenance. There might have been an initial attraction - but if he's really sincere about what he wants in a "wife", then he'll boot her out fast. He sure seems sincere - time will tell, won't it?[/FONT][/B]

FORT Newbie
    My sister and I are major Bachelor freaks! We have always noticed that in all of the previews etc that the winner and even the final two don't get shown that much in the pics...so i kind of watch to see who isn't in there that much...notice how little you see tara and mandy c... so they are my choices to go fairly far if not to the end! other three pics Anne Catherine, Amber and Kristin

Ann-Catherine

I think Ann-Catherine has a really good shot. I see lots of posts here about how ugly people are saying she is, I just don't get that. Anyhow she has a good shot because she has something none of the other women do; She is Canadian! If you are not in this unique position you would not understand but when you live here and are from Canada you gravitate toward other Canadians. You make fast friends quickly and have so much to talk about. (I am sure it is like that anytime you live most of your life somewhere, move and live in another country) Not only that but Jesse seems so excited about speaking French with her, that would be a big part of his life growing up in Ottawa. The rest of the women are a couple of strikes back and they can't make those up. You can't just become Canadian, you are, or you are not.

I'm saying--
    Anne-Catherine
    Trish (ack)
    Mandy C
    Mandy J
    Tara....
    and, well, Karen--he couldn't let her go.

Are some of you playing in the Fans of Reality group on abc.co?
    I am--

FORT Newbie
    has anyone else noticed that in the other bachelor/bachelorette shows that they seem to down play the eventual finalists in all the previews and promo pics...you hardly ever saw Helene or Jen or Ian in any previews etc. Who is not getting alot of "air time" this time? Mandy C., Anne Catherine? Tara? Kristi? Hmm?

Anne Catherine is the best looking blonde, but Jean Marie has something else about her that makes her more interesting. I don't know if he'll go for that though, seems he has a things for blondes. But, yes, I think the Canadian connection will help, we are different! Personality wise, I like the med student, but she's not in the same league looks wise as some of the others, but I hope she's around for awhile. Trish reminds me of pictures I've seen of Babe Paley, who was one of Truman Capote's swans in the 1960's and was considered one of the most beautiful and best dressed woman of her time, and Trish has long, graceful legs, and great skin, she didn't look like she was wearing much make-up, either that, or she's knowledgeable enough about make-up to make it look like she's not wearing much, she is a model isn't she.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 04-09-2004 at 03:03 AM.

Anne Catherine is GORGEOUS!!! DOES SHE MAKE IT?

Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL
    Anne Catherine is GORGEOUS!!! DOES SHE MAKE IT?
    She was already eliminated.

oh man!! I missed that episode and i was wondering what happened!! Thanks 13times for letting me know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123