+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 235 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*

Bachelor 5 Season Screencaps *Speculation and spoilers*

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Thanks KymberlyAnn! Now the detective work can begin! By the looks of the first couple of pictures (group date in the snow), it appears that ABC was trying to disguise the girls from us!

Hot girl in bikini on pic 3, 2 girls "catfighting", close up on bikini bottoms...best screencaps ever j/k

I just admitted to a friend I watched tonights show, he called me a homo then said "The guys Canadian, eh?" lol So many closet fans.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    I'm going to add a few caps here with comments. KimberlyAnn did a wonderful job here, and I don't want to take anything away from all her work.

It's hard to tell when [mod edit - the mole] reveals herself, but I think it may well be before the elimination ceremony next week. There are at least 11 women shown reacting to the announcement, though two of the shots may be from other time periods.

Here are Jessica B. and Karen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John; 04-08-2004 at 07:04 AM.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Okay, first post.......thanks for the caps, I became addicted last season because of these

My guesses......

Amber is the one 12th from bottom saying something about leaving (I don't tape the show, this is just from memory)....I remember her from the bad hair from behind....Anne Catherine gets a hometown, they are in Quebec in 2 caps....The girl who is either throwing up or about to jump could be Tara or Jessica....Girl in Pink Jacket is Mandy J, another hometown date....oh the picture of the foot is Trish but I am assuming (ass of you and me), it was taken out of context of her being the stalker.

These are my quick observations...can't wait to see what those of you who taped the show have to say.
    Last edited by cheddaz; 04-08-2004 at 03:09 AM.

GREAT Caps, Kymberlyann!!! Thanks so much.. now the ANALyzing can begin!

Cathy

There are four group dates shown, some may be combined. One is a ski date with seven women who I couldn't identify, one is a hot tub date with seven women (Jessica B, Karen, Celeste, Julie, Tara and possibly Katie and Trish), one is a construction site date with six women (Jessica B, Jesse H, Julie, Jean Marie and possibly Mandy C and Amber/Jenny S as the other two), one is a dinner date of sorts with what looks like seven women (Ann Catherine, Mandy C, Mandy J, Amber, Kristi, Suzie and Jesse H).

Due to the numbers involved, two of those four dates aren't separate, so maybe hot tub follows skiing - dinner doesn't seem to, because Jesse H is shown in the same outfit as she wore to the dinner, alone with Jesse outside in a non-snow setting.

I think the dinner date is next week, because the mole (I mentioned her name earlier, which I shouldn't - maybe the mods could delete her name) is also shown at the construction site in a separate shot.
    Last edited by Anemic Dog; 04-08-2004 at 03:44 AM.

Kristi cries in confessional, something about a bunch of people dating who she considers her boyfriend. And she cries here, supposedly in response to the mole revelation.

Here's the back of what looks like Jesse H's head. The audio says, "he made a huge mistake by sending me home." Related? It may be a trick. I don't think she goes much farther than the round of 6.

The gunshot stuff might be a fantasy date. They showed several shots of this, but always with the woman thoroughly disguised. I don't think it's a hometown date, because her reaction is not what you'd expect if it were a family member.

+ Reply to Thread