+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 235 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*

Thanks Everyone! This is so much fun and I'm happy to participate this season...let the sleuthing begin.....

Damn, I'm having a hard time with these too - mostly because of all the blondes as well... I can't tell who's who. But I'll give it a half-assed shot.

Is that Katie in the snow outfit - white hat with pigtails? If so, is that date next week... (??)

Celeste may just go further than next round from what I'm seeing...

Trish, Jessica B and Anne-Cat are sticking around for a while. Dunno how i feel about that yet. Karen too... ugh.

That's about it. Told ya it was half-assed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

FORT Regular
    The blondes have me stumped. It will help if a few get eliminated next week. I also don't think that Quebec is a hometown date for Ann Catherine. I am thinking it is a fantasy date because he is Canadian, so they picked a romantic Canadian city! I don't think they would do something as obvious as show a hometown date setting. It is a red herring. I think Trish in the hotel could even be from before they move into the girls' mansion- and is also put there as a red herring. ABC is obviously getting smarter and trying to trick us!!

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed
    The blondes have me stumped. It will help if a few get eliminated next week. I also don't think that Quebec is a hometown date for Ann Catherine. I am thinking it is a fantasy date because he is Canadian, so they picked a romantic Canadian city! I don't think they would do something as obvious as show a hometown date setting. It is a red herring. I think Trish in the hotel could even be from before they move into the girls' mansion- and is also put there as a red herring. ABC is obviously getting smarter and trying to trick us!!
    I agree, the hair makes me think it is Tara or Jessica B.

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Trish goes on at least three dates:
    1. Red dress/Jesse in a tux/jewelry one-on-one date--there is also a picture of her with a hair stylist which I think is from this date.
    2. Funky hair/funky shirt date, Jesse in orange button down shirt. I think this is a group date because there are lots of pictures of him with other girls in this same shirt. However, there is what looks like a goodbye scene next to a limo of those two in these outfits...that seems odd if it's a group date
    If it's a good-bye scene with those outfits, maybe ABC resurrected the "Spur of the Moment" Rose Ceremony...where 5 go out on the date, but only 4 return (BTW, I hated that gimmick)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed
    I also don't think that Quebec is a hometown date for Ann Catherine. I am thinking it is a fantasy date because he is Canadian, so they picked a romantic Canadian city! I don't think they would do something as obvious as show a hometown date setting. It is a red herring. I think Trish in the hotel could even be from before they move into the girls' mansion- and is also put there as a red herring.
    Hmmmm.....could be true, yes could be true

In the picture of the group date where they're walking, there is a shorter woman in a red long sleeved top (Is that Mandy C?) Hopefully she is not the only woman with a red long sleeved top, because that is what the woman stroking Jesse's chest is wearing.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    In the picture of the group date where they're walking, there is a shorter woman in a red long sleeved top (Is that Mandy C?) Hopefully she is not the only woman with a red long sleeved top, because that is what the woman stroking Jesse's chest is wearing.

Ohhhh, I see what you are looking at, hopefully not....

I really think the girl throwing up is Jess B (tall, thin, stick staight blonde)---I guess that could be almost all of them, but she is my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Kristi cries in confessional, something about a bunch of people dating who she considers her boyfriend. And she cries here, supposedly in response to the mole revelation.
    Actually, that is SUZIE.. she said he is HER boyfriend! Could she be the stalker?

+ Reply to Thread