+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*

Kymberly, thanks for the screencaps....now the game really begins.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

WooHoo! We are baaaack!

Actually ABC showed two versions of preview this time around, one at the start of the show, one at the end. Haven't studied it in detail yet, but I have a feeling this is a tough one to crack, because ABC used a lot quick panning shots, long distance shots, aerial shot of what appears to be a fantasy date, and a lot of the kissing scenes are very dark. Maybe they think it's too easy for us last time around?

It looks that hot tubs are back with a vengeance, so are catfights, even stalking. Love and passion? I don't know......
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Not sure who these two are (Jean Marie and Amber?), but this shot is from after the blonde hits the ground, and I think she's grinning. Probably just some horseplay.

Before I jump in with the screen cap stuff, thanks to KymberlyAnn and Anemic for all the caps!

Anemic-There is a date box on the table and I believe this is Suzie (getting the date) that is getting tackled by either Karen or Julie. I agree-I think it is in good fun although, good ol' ABC voiced over "back off B****" on the previews so build the drama.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Don't forget that Todd verified that many voice-overs are purposely put on the wrong pictures to throw us off.
    I support the right to arm bears.

I'm predicting that Mandy J. goes far - I think that's her in a number of the previews. He seems to like girls with some spunk plus she had 4 confessionals in the opening show - way more than any of the others.

Why are people assuming that it has to be Anne-Catherine on the date in Quebec City - unless its a home visit, it could be anybody.

I added 73 screencaps from the opening previews.

Just wanted to say I'm new on this site...it's the best one going. I think the girl in the Canada shots, both outside and dancing is either Jessica or Tara. I hope the spy really lets Jesse have the low down....seems to be a few "not nice" women involved in this one. Mandy (soccer) Tara, Jessica are my favorites. Just seemed real nice.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Here's next week's dates broken down:

Snow tubing and hot tubbing (7): Celeste, Mandy J. Julie, Tara, Jessica B, Katie and Karen

Group dinner: (8) Jenny S, Jessie, Jean Marie, Kristi,Anne-Cat, Mandy C, Amber, Suzie

Solo: Trish-dress up/jewels date
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I added 73 screencaps from the opening previews.
    great jub, KA. There's a ton of spoilers in the new ones.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Has anyone spotted Katie outside of next week's date and rose ceremony (where she is wearing almost the same dress as the pageant gal, btw)? Is there hope for her?

+ Reply to Thread