+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Here's the back of what looks like Jesse H's head. The audio says, "he made a huge mistake by sending me home." Related? It may be a trick. I don't think she goes much farther than the round of 6.

I was thinking this was Ambers head......

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    There's a lot of kissing. I think there are three separate Mandy J kissing shots, one of which is here, the other shot here looks like it may be part of a hometown date. I wouldn't be surprised to see her on a fantasy date.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Obviously, we see a lot of Trish, and we're supposed to hate her. Judging from all the buildup, I'd be surprised if she weren't a finalist. Now, she's supposed to have slept with at least 35 men, and everyone hates her.

"No one in the house like Trish. Not a single one." - Jessica B.

"She's one person I hope to god I never see again." - Tara.

There are four group dates shown, some may be combined. One is a ski date with seven women who I couldn't identify, one is a hot tub date with seven women (Jessica B, Karen, Celeste, Julie, Tara and possibly Katie and Trish), one is a construction site date with six women (Jessica B, Jesse H, Julie, Jean Marie and possibly Mandy C and Amber/Jenny S as the other two), one is a dinner date of sorts with what looks like seven women (Ann Catherine, Mandy C, Mandy J, Amber, Kristi, Suzie and Jesse H).

Due to the numbers involved, two of those four dates aren't separate, so maybe hot tub follows skiing - dinner doesn't seem to, because Jesse H is shown in the same outfit as she wore to the dinner, alone with Jesse outside in a non-snow setting.

I think the dinner date is next week, because the mole (I mentioned her name earlier, which I shouldn't - maybe the mods could delete her name) is also shown at the construction site in a separate shot.
    From your attached thumbnail of the girl in the blue sweater with the bushy blonde hair, she is the same one that they showed in teh previews crying, the back of her in a black dress, saying that he made a big mistake. Who is she?

Here's the back of what looks like Jesse H's head. The audio says, "he made a huge mistake by sending me home." Related? It may be a trick. I don't think she goes much farther than the round of 6.
    AHA!! this is the same girl I was talking about in my previous post. Is the hair the same to you?

Not sure who these two are (Jean Marie and Amber?), but this shot is from after the blonde hits the ground, and I think she's grinning. Probably just some horseplay.

Quote Originally Posted by sparksals
    AHA!! this is the same girl I was talking about in my previous post. Is the hair the same to you?
    That's why I thought it was her. I can't be certain. The detail is better on my computer than the reduced-size shots I'm uploading, but it's still difficult to tell. Jesse is one of the very few with hair that length.

Five more random kissing shots. One appears to be Karen (it's going to show up as just a lot of dark hair at this resolution) and one is probably from a Canada trip with Ann Catherine. I think Tara goes far as well, so one might well be her here. This guy is probably going to rival Bob when it comes to tongue-hockey.

Kristi cries in confessional, something about a bunch of people dating who she considers her boyfriend. And she cries here, supposedly in response to the mole revelation.
    This is Suzie, sorry to confuse.

Kymberly ---- thanks for those caps !!!!!
    "Well that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you ever set eyes on."

+ Reply to Thread