Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pictures to confirm the spy's identity - ***Major Spoiler***

FORT Newbie
    And I immediately noticed the hair. All the other girls had theirs done nicely and her hairstyle looked awful. At least now I know why she didn't really care!

Her awful hair is the first thing that I noticed too. Half up with the little rubber band...not the most flattering. I thought that they met with stylists?

I don't think Jenny is big by any stretch of the imagination.. she does have a swimmer's body though.. those big, wide shoulders, strong arms, tapered torso into a nipped waist.
    Even if we didn't know who the mole was it would be obvious.. the lack of hair and makeup attention was a dead give away and she was shy and she hardly spent a minute with Jesse at all ... then again neither did Katie .. then again she wasn't really offered a rose LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    With all due respect we had this same stuff/ pics links posted in our original threads weeks ago. WE WERE THE ONES THAT BROKE THE STORY .

I'm practically a honorary Gator . They went nuts when Lil miss Texas Longhorn made fun of the gator chomp last night.So I'm locking this thread.

Please make sure if you are newbie , you check the other threads before starting a new one saying the same thing especially when it's repeating stuff from other boards who copied it from us to begin with.

Thanks
    Last edited by eny; 04-08-2004 at 05:24 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123