+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Bachelorettes of All-Time (So Far)

Favorite Bachelorettes of All-Time (So Far)

Browsing through the "Jesse's Girls" thread had me reminiscing about bachelorettes past.

Who are your favorite bachelorettes on all of the Bachelor shows so far - and why? I was going to say "excluding Trista or Meredith" since we've seen so much more of them than the other women, but hey, it's a free country, so pick who you want. (By the way, I keep checking my TV listings for "Trista and Ryan: The Bitter Divorce." Hasn't happened yet, but I am sure it will be televised if it does. I'm surprised they didn't sell footage of their honeymoon on pay-per-view.)

I could have also called this thread "Who are your favorite bachelorettes who were eliminated (by incredibly stupid guys) far, far too early" - because that's what mine are.

Here are my top 3:

3. Karin (Bachelor Bob show): For most of the girls, they look much better in their ABC glamour shots than they do in person. Karin's photo doesn't do her justice. She broke through the gone-in-the-second-rose-ceremony curse that had become the norm for African-American bachelorettes - she's the Rosa Parks of dating shows. And when she was in the bikini at the waterpark...Wow!...one of the great moments in television history! What a body this woman has! And, to top it off, she was nice to LeeAnn. LeeAnn!!! Karin could have strangled LeeAnn and a jury would have called it justifiable homicide. But Karin actually put up with LeeAnn's wacko crap. Karin is a "10" AND a saint! Bring her back as the next Bachelorette! And have her wear a bikini!!

2. Suzanne (Bachelor Aaron show) The sexiest bachelorette so far. (Much sexier than her ABC picture. She should have sued ABC; this photo doesn't even look like her.) Just a stunning woman...incredible! Beautiful face, a stop-you-in-your-tracks-and-leave-you-drooling body and a playful attitude that I liked. I thought Aaron was crazy when he let her go so soon. I was screaming at my TV: "You idiot! Even if you hate her, keep her around for awhile. If not for yourself, do it for the horny male viewers! Think of the horny male viewers! I didn't even get to see her in a bikini! Oh, the humanity!!" But, alas, he didn't listen. (I think he was scared of her.) Bring her back for her own show, ABC. You owe me footage of Suzanne in a bikini!
    Here is another photo I found of Suzanne that more accurately depicts how she looked on the show.

1. Audree (Bachelor Firestone Winery show) - A bit of an "upset" victory because most Bachelor fans may not even remember her. Audree is probably the most level-headed reality show contestant ever. A very witty, mature-beyond-her-years, smart woman. I just loved her. Oh, and she's gorgeous, too! (Like Karin and Suzanne, she is far more attractive than her ABC photo.) It seemed like Andrew really liked her, too, but eliminated her rather early because she is a mormon and he didn't seem to be able to get past that. C'mon ABC, you put a woman whose religious beliefs strictly forbid drinking on a show with a guy whose family owns a winery!?! They should have saved her for another show or just passed on her, but for my sake, I'm glad she was there. Audree is the total package. She deserved better than she got. Maybe they will do a mormon Bachelorette show and bring her back...in a bikini.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Ummm Brooke from Bach 2 is my one and only favorite.

OK and Jen.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

on vacation
    You know what strikes me as strange about my favorites. When I was thinking about your question it occured to me that during most of the shows, I was so full of who I liked and why. Then little bit by little bit, you'd see them differently and while I know a lot of that might be editting, you start to like them less. And you kind of forget them too, I guess.

I guess I'm just looking forward to having new favorites with this show.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Me too Bama! Brooke is one of my favs and Gwen. I still like Trista too! And I was on the Tina Fab bandwagon she was just so fun to watch. Jen is among my favs as well.

Ok, first, I will admit that I didn't watch Bachelor 1 or 2 intently enough to be able to pull from the Bachelorettes on those two seasons. From Bach 3 and 4 though, my favorite would be KellyJo...at the time, I was so sad for her that she lost - I hated to see her heartbroken, but now I am so happy that she didn't end up with Blob... I thought she was fun, sweet and entertaining!

Argh!...how could I forget...I will add Jen because she was adorable...and most importantly Tina Fab...she was so great and I just want to know, where did she shop to find all those FABULOUS outfits??
    Last edited by ptinwisconsin; 04-07-2004 at 07:09 PM.

Good thread Chach. :thumbsup I didn't watch Bachelor 1, but here are my favorites from each season...

Bachelor 2:

Helene
    I loved Helene's attitude. In my opinion, she was there for the right reasons, but wasn't overly emotionally invested into the show. She was beautiful, smart, and grounded. Even though I don't want anymore recycled cast members, Helene is one (Estella is the other) I wouldn't mind watching.

Bachelor 3:

Tina Fabulous
    Tina is my favorite bachelorette of all time. She was such a character! She was gorgeous and always dressed up in style. It was hilarious that she was more mature then Cristina and it showed during their conversations. I think she would of been perfect for this Bachelor... she can throw a football in heels.

Bachelor 4:

Estella and Kristi
    I liked Estella more then Kristi, but I think Kristi should have a mention. Kristi was gone early, but I thought she was hilarious. Her line coming out of the limo was the best one yet. I loved Estella, I thought she was full of life, sweet, and funny. I'm glad she isn't with Blob, I think she could do much better.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Yeah, I liked Tina Fab too. Heh.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    B1-I wasn't invested as much and I was appalled by Amanda's chocolate syrup on the sheets business.
    B2-I liked Brooke (didn't like Helene at all), I loved Gwen. Christi was the entertainment value girl
    B3-Jen of course, Kirsten for pure entertainment value only
    B4-Leann for entertainment value only-come on, she was an easy target wasn't she?

Of course, the random samplings of overly emotional ones that are already planning their wedding before they even meet the guy are always good for a laugh or two.

But my all time fav would have to be Tina Fab from B3. She was the best. Loved her style, although sometimes overdone, loved her personality and loved that she could drink a beer and toss a football, all in stilettos.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I liked Tina Fab a lot, too. She was a real character and very attractive as well. She would have been #4 on my list. My jaw dropped when I saw her throw that spiral!

And I have a special fondness for all of the psychos, like LeeAnn, who make the show worth watching.
    Last edited by Chach; 04-07-2004 at 08:02 PM.

I didn't watch Bach 1 or 2, but I liked "drunk" Amber from Andrew's show.
    If I had to date on TV I would get drunk too
    I liked the rose ceremony where she was eating and she said she would be the fat one at the reunion show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast