+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Bachelorettes of All-Time (So Far)

my favorite was tina fab too, she wasn't afraid of anything!! anyone that can throw a football in stiletos is just fab!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipsgirl
    I didn't watch Bach 1 or 2, but I liked "drunk" Amber from Andrew's show.
    If I had to date on TV I would get drunk too
    I liked the rose ceremony where she was eating and she said she would be the fat one at the reunion show.
    I liked Amber too! I'll never forget the Olive Garden conversation or the "ice skating date that made her heart melt". Yeah right.

i almost forgot about that 13 times, i've watched the bachelor/bachelorette since day one, and today is the first time i've posted...you guys are great, i love reading your posts!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    to gizmo35!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

The most beautiful by far, in my opinion of course, is Karin from Bach 4. Absolutely stunningly gorgeous and far too good for the ol' blob. I doubt that she was interested in him. She was not only beautiful but classy as well and would make a wonderful Bachelorette.

Didn't watch Bach 1 so have no opinion.

Bach 2 - I liked Helene and think Aaron treated her horribly after the show. She can do much better than that spoiled brat. I hope she finds true love - someone who appreciates a real lady.

Bach 3 - I think Kirsten was the prettiest and I liked her despite the editing to make her look bad. Jen was my favorite, but I'm afraid she broke poor ol' Andrew's heart. He is way too immature for her - she's a grownup and he is still a child.

Bach 5 - looks like fun, I'm sure I'll have a favorite and will know soon.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Amy from B1. And LeeAnn was a lot of fun.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

thank you for the welcome crazmom! :-)

Brooke and Gwen
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I've only watched the Aaron and Bob versions of the Bachelor and my favorite bachelorette of those two seasons was Meredith. I thought she was very classy and understated, especially when compared with the younger, belly-baring cheerleaders. Alas, my fondness for Meredith compelled me to watch The Bachelorette and sucked me into the whole Meredith and Ian fairy tale. As I've become very knowledgable about the trickery the producers use to hide the real story and set up the "final showdown," I swore I wouldn't watch Jesse. Therefore, my favorite bachelorette will forever remain... Meredith.

There are only two favs in my book, out of 100 bachelorettes so far:

1. Meredith. Beauty, class, personality. Caught my eyes before B4 even started and blew me out of water. Truly one of a kind.

2. Tina Fab. The one with most style and fun. She "stole" that watch and the show on B3. Who can forget that "barefoot and pregnant" line in her grand exit?
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast