+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 4/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Well I don't understand how Jesse will be able to handle it when the mole tells him " she can't be his friend anymore" if he goes with Trish, and he still keeps her around? I think that a Kristin vs. Jen scenrio again will be great, esp if the "jen" is as sweet as the last Jen and everyone wants her to win. But yea no one likes Trish because of the "35 men" "married men" and "wrapping legs around him" It is totally ick imo as well
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie7
    I agree.

Why all this hatred for Trish. We've only seen several, at the very most, ten minutes of her, and it's only the first episode. She is being portrayed, via editing, to partake this bitchy persona, a definite move on the producers' part to manipulate the audience. We should at least allow a few episodes for her personality to really show through, though that's probably already been maneuvered through editing. All this hatred actually makes me feel kind of sorry for her.
    If I didn't know Trish personally, I would agree-- However, I can speak from experience and ASSURE you that she doesn't warrant pity from anyone. You are seeing the real thing, no production or editing tricks or manipulations are needed. Hell, if anything, they toned it down to make her more palatable to the general public!

on vacation
    From what I've read and I'm not sure if this is correct, so feel free to let me know, but I thought that the spy is revealed in the second episode? If that's true, then she really hasn't gotten much chance to see these girls as they really are.

If you ask me, if they had to have a spy, wouldn't it be better for them to be along longer until the real claws come out?
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    From what we can gather , the mole is revealed to either us or the girls. No where does it say they find out her identity though, so I suspect we may have a Bachelor / Mole hybrid for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom

I have a new nickname for Trish:
    BitshTrish

Okay, that's my $.02. Gotta go and find some UFOs in the screencap thread.
    I like that nickname although I like Trash, as well (suggested by Kirsten of EOnline)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Chomp, LOVE your avatar! (Being a newbie to this, I don't know how to get one other than those available on the register.) (obviously I am referring to the Snoopy pic and quote you used recently!)
    Last edited by snoopy; 04-09-2004 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I like that nickname although I like Trash, as well (suggested by Kirsten of EOnline)
    LOL... "Trash" works for me!! Oh well, too bad, I thought she'd be one of my favorites before I saw her being trashy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

I like the Bachelor I watch it but also watch Big Brother I am hooked on that... hehe

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    If I didn't know Trish personally, I would agree-- However, I can speak from experience and ASSURE you that she doesn't warrant pity from anyone. You are seeing the real thing, no production or editing tricks or manipulations are needed. Hell, if anything, they toned it down to make her more palatable to the general public!
    snoopy, tell us how you really feel about her!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

QUOTE=realitycrazmom]snoopy, tell us how you really feel about her! [/QUOTE]
    Gave myself away, huh? OMG, I was reading realitysteve, and he is all for Trash( great name BTW) being the next Bachelorette. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

+ Reply to Thread