+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesse's old fling

lil bachelor fan
    hi, I've been a llurker since Andrew and Jen got me hooked!

Up above it says that they dated from June to December... somewhere I read Jesse and his ex had been dating for three years. I hope it was just a few months because I would hate to have him break it off like this after so long a time.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I broke down and bought the Star so I could go back and read that interview with Jessie's ex. The 16 year old check out girl eyed the Cruise/Cruz cover and was like "I'm so sick of hearing about celebrities relationships - I mean who cares?" if she only knew I was home right now typing out this article about...not a celebrity, but a reality tv star I'm convinced she'd declare me the biggest. loser. ever.

Here's the highlights of the article with my snarks in parenthesis:

"They met when she interviewed him while working for an Ottawa news station in June 2003.
    Lynsey had been a soccer standout and became the 1st ever woman on her high school football team when she won the job as field goalie and extra point kicker. "There was a spark between us the moment Jesse and I met" says Lynsey. "We exchanged phone numbers and he called me at 10 pm that night. (ever heard the phrase booty call Lynsey?) That evening, (after 10 pm?? send this girl a copy of 'The Rules' ASAP) the two of us and some of his friends went to a few bars (you got wasted) and had a bite to eat (he tried to sober you up a little for sex) then I was driven home about 4am." (he hit it and put you in a cab).

They dated through the rest of 2003, getting together when they could (for sex) and keeping in touch by phone and email when apart (phone sex? Jesse Palmer?). "We'd go out to upscale lounges (not to be confused with those skanky downscale bars), go to football games, throw barbecues or just stay home and watch movies," Lynsey recalls. "But by the end of the year, when football season was well under way (and the groupies were throwing themselves at him), it was obvious that we each had too many other commitments to have our relationship reach too serious a level," she says. "Jesse told me, 'When I'm in a relationship, I give 100 percent of myself - but right now I can't do that.' (I'll give you 10%, groupie #1 10%, groupie #2 10%.....) Then, in late January, I heard about Jesse doing The Bachelor and it was a complete shock. He hadn't given me any hint that it was in the works. I left a message for him, and he called back later to say, 'I probably should've warned you' (please don't go to the press). She goes on to say that she always thought their relationship might re-spark at a later date (I thought we'd do it again), but I haven't heard from him since that phone call (and I'm still hoping)."

In a side bar there are 'Lynsey's Love Tips for The Bachelorettes' (she 'dated' him occasionally for 6 months and she's going around giving out love tips?)

* Be very independent. He likes to socialize when he goes out, so don't follow his every step or glue yourself to his side. (half the remaining girls eliminated in one fell swoop )

* Be romantic. Jesse's a good kisser, and I don't think he'll have a problem with the hot tub scenes. (+1 for Trish )

* Be family oriented. Jesse is very close to his family and any woman who dates him will have to get along with them as well. (anyone else thinking about Lanny's mom? ) (+1 for Mary, oh wait..wrong show)

* Be outgoing and sociable. Jesse isn't into a "just sit there and look pretty" type of gal. (-1 Karen -1 Mandy J. )

* Be sporty; all the women he's gone out with have been athletic. Not only will you be able to share activities, it'll give you insight into what he has to deal with in his life. (+1 Julie, +1 Mandy C. +1 Jenny S...oh wait...she's already married)

* Be adventurous. (this means he likes to 'do it' in strange places ) Jesse loves to travel; last summer he went to Europe by himself. (ok maybe he likes to masturbate in strange places. sorry, just had to say it.)

* Be intelligent and able to carry a conversation. You need more than a beautiful face and figure. (See, I knew there was a reason he kept Anne-Catherine)

* Don't be jealous. Everywhere that Jesse goes (the lamb will surely go?) women want to be with him and come up to him - even if he has a girlfriend with him. (-1 Suzie +1 Jenny S)
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I broke down and bought the Star so I could go back and read that interview with Jessie's ex. The 16 year old check out girl eyed the Cruise/Cruz cover and was like "I'm so sick of hearing about celebrities relationships - I mean who cares?" if she only knew I was home right now typing out this article about...not a celebrity, but a reality tv star I'm convinced she'd declare me the biggest. loser. ever.

Here's the highlights of the article with my snarks in parenthesis:

"They met when she interviewed him while working for an Ottawa news station in June 2003.
    Lynsey had been a soccer standout and became the 1st ever woman on her high school football team when she won the job as field goalie and extra point kicker. "There was a spark between us the moment Jesse and I met" says Lynsey. "We exchanged phone numbers and he called me at 10 pm that night. (ever heard the phrase booty call Lynsey?) That evening, (after 10 pm?? send this girl a copy of 'The Rules' ASAP) the two of us and some of his friends went to a few bars (you got wasted) and had a bite to eat (he tried to sober you up a little for sex) then I was driven home about 4am." (he hit it and put you in a cab).

They dated through the rest of 2003, getting together when they could (for sex) and keeping in touch by phone and email when apart (phone sex? Jesse Palmer?). "We'd go out to upscale lounges (not to be confused with those skanky downscale bars), go to football games, throw barbecues or just stay home and watch movies," Lynsey recalls. "But by the end of the year, when football season was well under way (and the groupies were throwing themselves at him), it was obvious that we each had too many other commitments to have our relationship reach too serious a level," she says. "Jesse told me, 'When I'm in a relationship, I give 100 percent of myself - but right now I can't do that.' (I'll give you 10%, groupie #1 10%, groupie #2 10%.....) Then, in late January, I heard about Jesse doing The Bachelor and it was a complete shock. He hadn't given me any hint that it was in the works. I left a message for him, and he called back later to say, 'I probably should've warned you' (please don't go to the press). She goes on to say that she always thought their relationship might re-spark at a later date (I thought we'd do it again), but I haven't heard from him since that phone call (and I'm still hoping)."

In a side bar there are 'Lynsey's Love Tips for The Bachelorettes' (she 'dated' him occasionally for 6 months and she's going around giving out love tips?)

* Be very independent. He likes to socialize when he goes out, so don't follow his every step or glue yourself to his side. (half the remaining girls eliminated in one fell swoop )

* Be romantic. Jesse's a good kisser, and I don't think he'll have a problem with the hot tub scenes. (+1 for Trish )

* Be family oriented. Jesse is very close to his family and any woman who dates him will have to get along with them as well. (anyone else thinking about Lanny's mom? ) (+1 for Mary, oh wait..wrong show)

* Be outgoing and sociable. Jesse isn't into a "just sit there and look pretty" type of gal. (-1 Karen -1 Mandy J. )

* Be sporty; all the women he's gone out with have been athletic. Not only will you be able to share activities, it'll give you insight into what he has to deal with in his life. (+1 Julie, +1 Mandy C. +1 Jenny S...oh wait...she's already married)

* Be adventurous. (this means he likes to 'do it' in strange places ) Jesse loves to travel; last summer he went to Europe by himself. (ok maybe he likes to masturbate in strange places. sorry, just had to say it.)

* Be intelligent and able to carry a conversation. You need more than a beautiful face and figure. (See, I knew there was a reason he kept Anne-Catherine)

* Don't be jealous. Everywhere that Jesse goes (the lamb will surely go?) women want to be with him and come up to him - even if he has a girlfriend with him. (-1 Suzie +1 Jenny S)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Haha that totally cracked me up, Bama. But yea, looks like Lyndsey is just looking for some press.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Thanks BamaFabulous that was a great recap of that article.
    I was
    Quote:
    In a side bar there are 'Lynsey's Love Tips for The Bachelorettes' (she 'dated' him occasionally for 6 months and she's going around giving out love tips?) end quote. :rolleyes

FORT Newbie

lynsey bennett

lynsey bennet who claims to be jesse's ex for several months will be on inside edition tomorrow plading her case...when will this bitter girl get enough????? sheesh it makes you wonder if she's still emabarrased by getting dethroned as miss canada

FORT Newbie
    thanks john!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Found a picture of pyscho ex, and a bio...seems she was Miss Canada International 2003, but was dethroned months later.

http://www.misscanadainternational.c...aphy.php?id=15
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12