+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jesse on ESPN's Dan Patrick Radio Show

Jesse on ESPN's Dan Patrick Radio Show

Hello all! This is my first post, so please be kind. I was just listening to the Dan Patrick show on the radio and he had Jesse on. This is just a quick recap of what he said.

His agent first contacted Jesse's parents to get their feel of the idea of him being the Bachelor before he actually presented the idea to Jesse. His family is very excited and approve completely. The NY Giants organization did not have anything negative to say about him agreeing to do the shoe. He is throwing a big party for his teammates and their wives tomorrow night at his house. He said the team hasn't really given him a hard time but he thinks it will start once everything is on TV.

He says that the dates were the best part of the show. He took the girls on local dates and dates out of the country just as other Bachelor's have done. He says that ABC spared no expense when it came to the dates. They were very elaborate. Filming was in January and February. He was asked if it was important for the girl he chose to like football and he said that it didn't matter just as long as she could sit through a game and pretend to like it. He was also asked how much reality he felt was in the show. He said that there was alot of reality. He was completely himself and that is what he is most proud of. He says he was concerned that he not embarass his team or his family. Dan Patrick what the most creative thing was that someone has done to get him to spill the beans. He said that people will talk about things using the girls names or something and if he answers without giving corrections they think they have it right. He says that people are acting like attorneys.

** Just a little side note. Jesse sounds very intelligent. He comes across as a guy that is far more mature than 25 years old. I know that it has been a concern of some people on some boards because of his age. This is the first time I have heard him speak and he sounded very mature. I think that this show is going to be very unlike the others. I can't wait until tomorrow **

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Reality Junkie! Thanks for the recap of the interview.
    I support the right to arm bears.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie
    Filming was in January and February.
    reality_junkie! Thanks for the post. Here's where it will get interesting. Being the pessimist that I can sometimes be, I'm intrigued that earlier interviews given by the former Miss Canada (his ex girlfriend) placed them together for her birthday in January. A little "farewell" opportunity. A spare in the back pocket, you know, in case things don't work out? :rolleyes
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I heard filming started on Jan. 28. We knew he was chosen as the new Bachelor in late December last or early January this year. I wanted to check out archive but .... Maybe they still remained friends..or maybe not.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I heard filming started on Jan. 28. We knew he was chosen as the new Bachelor in late December last or early January this year. I wanted to check out archive but .... Maybe they still remained friends..or maybe not.

I went back to my archive that was still alive and found the article that stated they were together on January 2 for her birthday (and they were dating since last summer?).....by then he "probably" knew he was going to be on the show, right? I still don't buy it.

Maybe after Blob's rumors of having a girlfriend left behind before he started filming is raising my suspicions-he never has confirmed when he started dating Rebecca.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread