+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelor 5 Ad in US Weekly (Warning - Large Scan)

13 times, The girl on the "bottom right" of that new ad is in the thread marked "Women of Bachelor 5", Maxima's post #85 and she is girl #3. The other unidentified girl in that ad (Top row, third from right / between Rachel & Jean Marie) is either Jenny M or a "dead ringer" for Jenny M.

I'm gonna have to get out my magnifying glass! Ha!

Maybe there are other vid caps / screen caps of this girl posted on here somewhere.

FORT Irregular
    Quote Originally Posted by bachrose
    13 times, The girl on the "bottom right" of that new ad is in the thread marked "Women of Bachelor 5", Maxima's post #85 and she is girl #3. The other unidentified girl in that ad (Top row, third from right / between Rachel & Jean Marie) is either Jenny M or a "dead ringer" for Jenny M.

I'm gonna have to get out my magnifying glass! Ha!

Maybe there are other vid caps / screen caps of this girl posted on here somewhere.
    I'm pretty sure Jenny M is below Kristin K on the left. It's still a mystery! And Anne Catherine is still missing.

California

Hi,

I'm new to the boards here and wanted to say hi. Between this board and the AOL one, I should be kept up to date and read all the little things I miss on almost every episode by you guys, LOL! For some reason I am one of the most unobservant people around. Anyway, I look forward to this season with you all.
    CherryLime

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12