+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aaron's Got A New Girlfriend

Aaron's Got A New Girlfriend

This weeks issue of US Weekly had a picture of the happy couple. Her name is Jill Stradling, 26, and is a nail techniian.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I saw that. Her looks remind me of princess diana...she doesn't look like any other girls he has been with publically. Implants, short blonde hair, just average looking IMO.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

So what happened to the cyberbunny, Audra Lynn?
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I saw that too. Is it just me, or is it the fact that she's a "nail technician" with big ta-ta's that tells me what Aaron is interested in with this girl?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I saw that too. Is it just me, or is it the fact that she's a "nail technician" with big ta-ta's that tells me what Aaron is interested in with this girl?
    Aaron? Nooooooo....he's not like that. Don't go starting rumors on sweet little ole' Aaron. Shame on you Ineeda. :nono
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

on vacation
    I saw their pic in US weekly. She was at his martini bar or something and he gave her his phone number. Only problem was she had a little ole thing called a boyfriend. When she dumped him, she gave Aaron a call and it was a go!! And also, she never watched the show when he was on so she'll have to find out on her own what we already know.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Well, even if she does get Aaron, he's really no "prize"..I thought the way he treated Helene was pretty low.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Well, even if she does get Aaron, he's really no "prize"..I thought the way he treated Helene was pretty low.
    My earlier opinion still holds even if I've been scolded for it.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    <>
    Uhhhh-- guess it's not her brain he liked.

FORT Newbie
    Helene was a pycho chick or dont you remember..I wasnt crazy about Aaron, but Helene? Wheres the restraining order? lol

+ Reply to Thread