+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse's *Big* Mistake speculations

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Jesse's *Big* Mistake speculations

Well we all know that ABC (and every other Reality TV show for that matter) make big deals out of nothing. What is Jesse's big mistake and can he recover? Hmmmm what could that be, and how dramatic can ABC get? Well let's get started and see what possibilities we can come up with.

1. Jesse puts his shoes on the wrong feet, and doesn't notice until his poor feet are killing him halfway through the Rose Ceremony.

2. When Jesse sees all the girls lined up at the Rose Ceremony, the footballer in him rushes the girls knocking most of the girls to the floor. (Maybe this is how he decides who gets roses--if you're still standing, you're in!)

3. When Chris announces "This is the final rose" Jesse gets huffy and replies "Chris just because I'm a jock doesn't mean I can't count", royally p*ssing off Chris.

4. Jesse slaps all the women on the ass (football style) until Chris yells out "Lawsuit!"

Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

4. Jesse slaps all the women on the ass (football style) until Chris yells out "Lawsuit!"
    I can just see that now. After he eliminates a few girls, when they come up to say their goodbyes, he pats them on the ass and says, "Good game!"
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    He fumbles a rose down the front of lingere girl's dress?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

He gets drunk, makes one of the girls take off his boot, and plants his other boot on her butt? Oh wait, that's been done.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That's exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread.

Either that or he outs his mole unintentionally before he was supposed to. It's been reported vaguely something about two shows in they find out , when we all know a mole would be much more effective closer to the end. .

I don't know. I think that the real value for a mole would be in the preliminary rounds, to rat out those contestants who are not there for the right reason (fame whoring) and money grubbing. By the time Jesse whittles down his choices to 8 or 6, he would be at the point where the producers bring in the Friends/Family to help choose (which ends up with a lot of a**kissing to get alone time with the Bachelor). So, hopefully, the mole serves her purpose and gets the real dope on the Leanns and Kirstens this go around before she is outed...either by one of the girls or by Jesse.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    He gets drunk, makes one of the girls take off his boot, and plants his other boot on her butt? Oh wait, that's been done.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I'm thinking Final RC, when he goes to offer the final rose. Suddenly, Alex Michel bursts out, professes his undying love, he gets the ring, and he and Jesse ride of into the sunset. That'd be a big mistake, no? I mean, getting involved with Alex Michel? ICK!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    I'm thinking Final RC, when he goes to offer the final rose. Suddenly, Alex Michel bursts out, professes his undying love, he gets the ring, and he and Jesse ride of into the sunset. That'd be a big mistake, no? I mean, getting involved with Alex Michel? ICK!
    Here's the REAL big twist.

Jesse picks a girl, Jesse and Girl do the ABC promo rounds, Jesse proclaims his undying love for the Girl, Jesse dumps Girl, Jesse gets a gig as a sportcaster for ESPN, Jesse is spotted (two months after the finale air date) with a Britney Spears lookalike... Jesse's ring goes up for auction on E-bay, Girl becomes next Bachelorette and hooks up with a hot fireman/Bachelorette cast-off/hobo, Girl finds true love in the "most shocking" finale ever, and (the best twist) Robo gets a new job hosting "worst reality tv moments ever..." leaving his position to be filled by... Bob Vila.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

"BIG MISTAKE" - My theory...

I don't think that Jesse gets the names of the girls mixed up (Jessica B, Jessica H, Jessica K / Kristin K, Kristin N / Mandy C, Mandy J. If you look really close there are some girls that "look just alike". You need to have their pictures side by side to see it. Here's a list of my "look-a-likes"...

Holly & Karen
    Jean Marie & Katie
    Mandy J & Jenny M
    Amber & Jessica B

What do yall think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast