+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesse's *Big* Mistake speculations

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    He gets drunk, makes one of the girls take off his boot, and plants his other boot on her butt? Oh wait, that's been done.
    Dang you Lucy!! It took me about 20 minutes of my precious time to figure out who this bozo was!

Here's some more: (this is just all in fun)

1. Jesse suggests tossing around the football. He throws too hard to one of the pageant girls, hitting her in the face and breaking her nose.

2. Jesse throws the ball too hard at a girl with breast implants and it bursts and deflates.

3. Switches places with the girls, lets them be quarterback, hikes the ball and passes gas. ewwww
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Here's some more: (this is just all in fun)

1. Jesse suggests tossing around the football. He throws too hard to one of the pageant girls, hitting her in the face and breaking her nose.

2. Jesse throws the ball too hard at a girl with breast implants and it bursts and deflates.

3. Switches places with the girls, lets them be quarterback, hikes the ball and passes gas. ewwww
    I just flashed back to the 70's/Brady Bunch and back to Will and Grace all in one swoop with those visuals.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Ineeda....I've always wondered...what's Rick doing with his hand in that picture?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    Jesse suggests tossing around the football. He throws too hard to one of the pageant girls, hitting her in the face and breaking her nose.
    For those of us old enough to remember....Marcia: "Oh, my nose! Oh, my nose!"
    I support the right to arm bears.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Ineeda....I've always wondered...what's Rick doing with his hand in that picture?
    The one you see or don't see? "Come here"?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    He forgets to extend a Rose to his mole so she gets eliminated in the first round?

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    The mistake is that he forgets a girls name during the rose ceremony. Or that he miscalls a certian girl thinking it's someone different, causing him to send her back without a rose, during the rose ceremony
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12