+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jesse Articles (New York Post - USA Today)

Jesse Articles (New York Post - USA Today)

GREAT
    Thanks

I was browsing through last weeks Sports Illustrated and there was a Q&A with Jesse Palmer about the Bachelor so I thought about the ladies of FORT and wanted to transcribe a few questions. Some are a little cryptic of whats to come, but I'll let you be the judge:

SI : Did doing the show make you a romantic?

Palmer : I'm probably more of a romantic now, but the problem is, I think I'm cursed in a way because I'll never be able to even come close to matching the dates I went on again. Anybody who goes on a date with me and we go to get coffee is going to be disappointed after seeing the show.

SI : So what have you learned about women?

Palmer : Not a whole lot. I'm totally more confused about women now that this thing is over.

These were the two questions directed towards the show. The other questions had to deal with how his teamates felt about it.

Didn't feel like starting a new thread, so hope this fits here. Enjoy!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Anybody who goes on a date with me and we go to get coffee is going to be disappointed after seeing the show.
    Hmmmmm sounds a little strange. If he found "the one" why is he talking about *anybody* who goes on a date with him? Should that 'just dating anyone' stop after he found His Missus?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Wow!!!

Ok...I think he sounds like a dork. I know, I am premature in my commentary, but come on.......
    I will still watch because I think its comedic and sometimes that what life calls for, but I don't think this the LOVE connection or anything.
    Anyway, just my humble opinion!
    It should be interesting. Woman are always WAY more catty than the boys. The DRAMA, as Mer says, will be intriguing!
    Bring it on!
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Or per the profound words once spoken by the queen of "drama" Leann, we will see a "sorority house gone bad".
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Ineedalife I love your avatar!! Rick Springfield is such a hottie. Way back when.......ahhh the memories!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread