+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette: Interview from Todd Hedrick

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Thanks, Todd, for taking the time to do the interview. It's really great to get some insider insight. We have always loved you at the FORT. Other than the pre-show picture comments (I myself said you looked like a serial killer ), I have never read a negative comment on these boards about you. You rock, man!!

S: If you were asked, would you be the next Bachelor?

T: I would have to consider it- if only to have the unique opportunity to single-handedly demolish ABC's most valuable franchise. Also- I'd be incredibly curious to see the lineup of women they would scare up for me.

S: Who were your favorite and least favorite guys on the show?

T: I wouldn't sell anyone downriver on the show, and i'm certainly not going to do it now. Some of the guys I liked more than others, but I truly had zero animosity toward anyone.
    Awesome answer, Todd.

S: Does the attention and interest from fans bother you?

T: Not really. I don't get recognized very often and when I do it is usually really positive and generally preceded by "I never watch that crap but..." In LA and San Francisco, people generally are too cool for school to go crazy over third stringer reality show refugees anyway.

S: Did you ever check out the Internet and message boards to see the reaction you were getting?

T: Ha. Oh yeah... I loved looking at the the message boards before the show aired. Back then there was this picture of me on the ABC website that looked like I was in a criminal line-up. That was hilarious.
    Uh, yeah. Sorry T.

Thanks again, sher and Todd.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    ...and I'll agree ONLY if Matt isn't going.

You and me both! And, uh yeah, I would find out the dates instead of putting my life on hold for a month.

Do you think my husband would appreciate me asking him if I could use his frequent flyer mileage to go hang out with 21 guys.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Thanks sher!!!

Okay...whose ready for a road trip to Vegas?? Yeah, I'm serious!
    I think they did something similar with the first B alumnis. I remember (ok I'll admit it) checking out Helene's website and seeing a lot of pics of the Vegas trip.

Unless of course they decided to really learn how a toga is worn and decided to go straight to the source-Caesar's. Yeah baby!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Oh, one other thing...wasn't Ian seen blowing a bugle on the "after the rose" behind the scenes footage? Wonder if they were making fun of Damon's infatuation with the bugle.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Oh, one other thing...wasn't Ian seen blowing a bugle on the "after the rose" behind the scenes footage? Wonder if they were making fun of Damon's infatuation with the bugle.
    Yes he was
    I thought of that when I read it too.

Chomp, you said you were serious about Vegas.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Do you think my husband would appreciate me asking him if I could use his frequent flyer mileage to go hang out with 21 guys.
    Errr, mine too. Research project? You know, on behalf of the FORT.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

Husband free and proud of it!

Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Errr, mine too. Research project? You know, on behalf of the FORT.
    Works for me!! Think we could then use it as a tax deduction?
    Last edited by chompstick; 03-31-2004 at 03:48 PM.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Husband free and proud of it!

Wear that "You're Fired" shirt to Vegas and you won't be for long.

Ineedalife goes off whistling "Going to the Chapel and Fab's going to get married."

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    [QUOTE=sher]Hello Bachelor and Bachelorette fans! First, kudos and many thanks to our lovely member, Chompstick! Thanks to her we were able to score an interview
    I liked her and I thought she was cute, but basically- there just wasn't enough spark to make me risk jack-assing myself on national television

Damon- so drunk one night the producers had to yell at us to get him off the roof... He went to bed with a bugle that he blew every hour or so until incapacitated.

Coming home from the rodeo date at 1 am or so to a full blown toga party that went on until sunrise... Chad's toga did not fit... Harold's was just wrong. Ryan M's was more wrong... good times! I didn't think that a group of hetero men could have so much fun without women or gambling.[/color]

T: Oh my god- too many to even think about. I'll give you a couple... when I let a burp slip out on my one on one at the rodeo date - Meredith laughed so hard it was awesome...

2. The "I could see myself falling in love with Meredith etc..." comment was followed by 500 qualifiers like "if there were no cameras" and "if she is as great as everyone says she is" and "if she wore my favorite perfume and let me surf all day" etc, etc....

3. The zoo date with Ryan M... I didn't make jokes at his expense all day long... OK - i made 3 or 4 jokes at his expense - but - they strung them all together to make it look like i was just relentlessly ripping on him. Not true at all. That was a fun day- we all had a blast.

Great Interview Sher! Thanks Chomp!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast