+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weird Bachelor stuff

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    And let that be the last time you admit that to anyone.
    Believe me, I would only admit it here.
    The friend I was with, who had no idea of my reality tv obsession, was shocked and appalled.

Since I haven't yet seen Jesse in action, I can't give a definitive answer of whose better Jesse or Blob personality wise. Jesse is much younger than Blob, so some of his antics can be chalked up to immaturity. Let's just hope he isn't such an egomaniac. In the looks dept - neither one of them are particularly good looking. I thought Bob was merely average and Jesse is a little above (but not much). He probably has a much better body considering his career field. Hopefully, Jesse will be a little more discriminating about his kissing strategy.

I dunno maybe it's just me but I think Jesse is the best looking they have ever had, while I thought Blob was frightening looking, Jesse is really gorgeous imo. I don't think he was really looking for a wife at the beginning, but I think that maybe, possibly it turned out that "she" really was there and he found her, and it's right. But uhhh I kinda doubt that, he just doesn't seem to be the type to settle down and be all family like. I also def see a lot more skin and hot tube scenes in one eppy than in the entire season with Mere.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Seriously.....you all have me ROLLING with tears and laughter.....and that is such a nice reprieve after a day with 27 4th graders!!!!
    BAMA, you have some of the best posts around. I think I saw you on the ABC board before it went downhill.
    Keep up the great posts.
    I can't wait for the first episode to see/feel all the DRAMA....woo hoo!!!
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella61370
    BAMA, you have some of the best posts around. I think I saw you on the ABC board before it went downhill.
    Uh-hmmm. clears throat Watch out or Bama's going to be getting more than big "knockers" (her words) after all this fan mail.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Uh-hmmm. clears throat Watch out or Bama's going to be getting more than big "knockers" (her words) after all this fan mail.
    are those real?

Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    are those real?

A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123