+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YEA! We have an active forum again!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

YEA! We have an active forum again!!

I'm so excited I just had to make a thread just to celebrate.

Let the bashing begin!

Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Yay! I'm kind of excited for this season, only because there will be a "mole"!

Let's get this party started!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    Yay! I'm kind of excited for this season, only because there will be a "mole"!
    Same here. I wasn't all that excited about it but the mole factor makes for some interesting TV!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Okay! This is going to be fun! The mole & the "big mistake" should start us off - then hopefully lots of romance

I am not watching this installment! *stamps foot* I will not be sucked into this again! I will not watch any more dating shows! Except I'm already watching AJ Adam Returns...well, maybe just the premiere episode of the Bachelor, to check it out...there's going to be a mole, huh? Well, maybe just to see what happens with that...a big mistake too? Geez...

well, maybe count me in too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Will be so exciting to see who Jessie's best friend there is! aka 'the mole'.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Ok...I'm diving in! I've lurked the past few seasons, but I just can't resist the draw of the FORT! You all are the best sleuths around and I'm planning on being an active participant this season...YIPPEE! Now...if only I could convince myself that Jesse is in this for all the right reasons....*sigh* no matter, it's still ridiculously addicting no matter the outcome.

http://www.funtrivia.com/dir/7978.html

Has anyone ever been to this site? It is actual trivia about the Bachelor shows. I did well on the Blob one but bombed on the Andrew one. It was kinds fun.

I just played it too. I did the best on The Bachelorette. I did the worst on Blob's. I think I just blocked most of that show from my memory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast