+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YEA! We have an active forum again!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

YEA! We have an active forum again!!

I'm so excited I just had to make a thread just to celebrate.

Let the bashing begin!

Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Yay! I'm kind of excited for this season, only because there will be a "mole"!

Let's get this party started!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    Yay! I'm kind of excited for this season, only because there will be a "mole"!
    Same here. I wasn't all that excited about it but the mole factor makes for some interesting TV!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Okay! This is going to be fun! The mole & the "big mistake" should start us off - then hopefully lots of romance

I am not watching this installment! *stamps foot* I will not be sucked into this again! I will not watch any more dating shows! Except I'm already watching AJ Adam Returns...well, maybe just the premiere episode of the Bachelor, to check it out...there's going to be a mole, huh? Well, maybe just to see what happens with that...a big mistake too? Geez...

well, maybe count me in too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Will be so exciting to see who Jessie's best friend there is! aka 'the mole'.
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

Ok...I'm diving in! I've lurked the past few seasons, but I just can't resist the draw of the FORT! You all are the best sleuths around and I'm planning on being an active participant this season...YIPPEE! Now...if only I could convince myself that Jesse is in this for all the right reasons....*sigh* no matter, it's still ridiculously addicting no matter the outcome.

http://www.funtrivia.com/dir/7978.html

Has anyone ever been to this site? It is actual trivia about the Bachelor shows. I did well on the Blob one but bombed on the Andrew one. It was kinds fun.

sis3
    I just played it too. I did the best on The Bachelorette. I did the worst on Blob's. I think I just blocked most of that show from my memory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast