+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YEA! We have an active forum again!!

Just had to say...
    THANKS Bama for starting a thread.
    I SWORE, I would NOT be sucked into this......I didn't want the Mer/Ian thing to be "replaced", but I think this will have a lot of "Hollwood" humor, ie- make out sessions galore, hot tub scenes, cat fights and just plain DRAMA! It's always interesting to see people make fools of themselves and women are soooooo catty!
    I think ABC had to do the whole "twist" thing and I have a gut feeling that not all of them are "Jesse's girls", minus the spy of course!
    OMG....just think, Ladies (and gentlemen)......it will be comedic relief!
    Yipee!!!
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

Someone help! I need to add a bit of class to my posts. Can someone tell me where to go to change my avatar and how to import one of my very own? I am looking down the list and I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl
    Someone help! I need to add a bit of class to my posts. Can someone tell me where to go to change my avatar and how to import one of my very own? I am looking down the list and I'm jealous.
    All you need to do is go to "Edit Avatar" under UserCP and upload a custom avatar from a website or file. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the avatar help. Now all I have to do is find UserCP and something interesting to import. I am determined, but too tired tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123