+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse's Girls

eny
    FORT Fogey

Jesse's Girls

Ok Peeps back from the trip from Hell to start into Jesse's Girls. God I have that horrid Rick Springfield song running through my head since they announced the new Bachelor.

Every single time we do this it's another look at freshly scrubbed poorly photographed faces. I have to pay Homage to the fact they have
    three Kristins- Like the nutty one from B3 wasn't enough?. I always remember Johns first look at Aarons girls saying he wanted to give
    psycho Christie a rose, or me having the heebie jeebies, when I laid eyes on Liz in B3. Angie Everhart is not the Mole , it appears Jenny S might be.

I'm not surprised the other pics previously posted disappeared . Yeah I love you too ABC. Thanks for the pics from my buddy.

We will probably be setting up the new Bachelor forum in a bit when our fearless leader gets his laptop to co-operate. Prolly ABC sent out the bugs.Til then speculate away and we'll move it to the new forum.
    The new Bach site is up minus these pics btw
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index.html
    I'll update as info trickles in.

[IMG]images/img/Amber.jpg[/IMG]
    Amber - 27, Consultant, originally from Sunriver, OR. Currently resides in San Francisco, CA
    [IMG]images/img/AnneCatherine.jpg[/IMG]
    Anne Catherine - 27, Stylist, originally from Quebec City, Canada. Currently resides in Beauport, Quebec, Canada
    [IMG]images/img/Debbie.jpg[/IMG]
    Debbie -27, Massage Therapist and Nursing Student, originally from Pinetops, NC. Currently resides in Kennesaw, GA
    [IMG]images/img/Deshaun.jpg[/IMG]
    DeShaun - 25, Account Manager, originally from Cincinnati, OH. Currently resides in Dublin, OH
    [IMG]images/img/Dolores.jpg[/IMG]
    Delores - 27, Sales Manager, originally from Phillipsburg, NJ. Currently resides in Sherman Oaks, CA
    [IMG]images/img/Francine.jpg[/IMG]
    Francine - 25, Retail Manager, who currently resides in her hometown of Houston, TX
    [IMG]images/img/Holly.jpg[/IMG]
    Holly - 26, Banker, originally from Tulsa, OK, Currently resides in Edmond, OK
    [IMG]images/img/Jeanmarie.jpeg[/IMG]
    Jean Marie - 26, Hair Stylist, originally from Gibson, NC, Currently resides in Virginia Beach, VA
    [IMG]images/img/JennyM.jpg[/IMG]
    Jenny M - 24, Professional Inline Skater, Currently resides in her hometown of Canton, MI
    [IMG]images/img/JennyS.jpg[/IMG]
    Jenny S - unknown they are still keeping this gal under wraps

well unconfirmed - Jenny S is Jenny Schiralli nee Jenny De Loach married to Nick Schiralli Jesse's former roommate at university of Florida
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaB.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica B - 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaH.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica H - 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsale, TX. Currently resides in San Antonio, TX
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaK.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica K - 21, Student, originally from Cincinnati, OH, who currently resides in Winter Park, FL
    [IMG]images/img/Julie.jpg[/IMG]
    Julie - 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA
    [IMG]images/img/Karen.jpg[/IMG]
    Karen - 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT. Currently resides in Providence, RI - Oh where have we heard this job before?
    [IMG]images/img/Katie.jpg[/IMG]
    Katie - 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, Currently resides in Cornelius, NC
    [IMG]images/img/KristinK.jpg[/IMG]
    Kristin K - 23, Medical Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Dearborn, MI
    [IMG]images/img/KristinN.jpg[/IMG]
    Kristin N - 25, Waitress, who currently resides in her hometown of Sausalito, CA
    [IMG]images/img/MandyC.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandy C - 25, Professional Soccer Player, who currently resides in her hometown of San Diego, CA
    [IMG]images/img/MandyJ.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandy J - 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX. Currently resides in Austin, TX
    [IMG]images/img/Rachel.jpg[/IMG]
    Rachel - 27, Fashion Merchandising, Buffalo, NY. Currently resides in New York, NY
    [IMG]images/img/Suzie.jpg[/IMG]
    Suzie - 23, Prosthetic Technician,from Dearborn, MI. Currently resides in Warren, MI
    [IMG]images/img/Tara.jpg[/IMG]
    Tara - General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK. Currently resides in Norman, OK
    [IMG]images/img/Trish.jpg[/IMG]
    Trish - Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL
    okay here is Celeste
    [IMG]images/img/CELESTE.jpeg[/IMG]
    24, Production Associate, originally from Ithaca, NY.Currently resides in Los Angeles

Still no word on our mysterious Jenny S. I finally updated because I took this from an actual ABC source, We have taken info from other places before , and it's just been wrong.
    Last edited by eny; 04-08-2004 at 06:45 PM.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics, eny!!

This list is missing Amber from the earlier list, and has added Jenny S. Hmmm, wonder what that means?

I like Trish from these little pics.
    I support the right to arm bears.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I got Amber , so yeah Jenny S looks like our mole since she's not on the other Lists .

Hee Hee. High fives all around.

These pics are much better. Combining them with all the preview caps, it's safe to say Tara and Mandy J. are probably two best looking in this cast. However, no one has that "IT" look I spotted in Meredith the first time I saw pics of B4 cast.

I have a feeling blondes will dominate B5, just like brunettes ruled B4..
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

eny
    FORT Fogey
    These are allegedly the official bio photos. Blondes do dominate as do Kirstins.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Alright...we got the mole!
    I support the right to arm bears.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I still like the Mandy's, but doesn't Rachel look like a cross between Britney Spears and Trista? Look closely, I swear it's Trista.

High fives on figuring out the mole!

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I got Amber , so yeah Jenny S looks like our mole since she's not on the other Lists .

Hee Hee. High fives all around.
    Whoa, I am impressed...I seriously thought that I would have to sit with my crib sheet of pix of the women during the first episode and check off each one getting out of the limos to deduce who was the mole....at least Jenny S. doesn't LOOK like Angie Everhart.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I still like the Mandy's, but doesn't Rachel look like a cross between Britney Spears and Trista? Look closely, I swear it's Trista.

High fives on figuring out the mole!
    Rachel looks like Britney Spears to me too...eww I hate to say it but Trista is even worse than Britney Spears.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    These pics are much better. Combining them with all the preview caps, it's safe to say Tara and Mandy J. are probably two best looking in this cast. However, no one has that "IT" look I spotted in Meredith the first time I saw pics of B4 cast.

I have a feeling blondes will dominate B5, just like brunettes ruled B4..
    Mandy J. - obviously the prettiest.

All 3 Jessica's are pretty cute..but I want them to go home soon because of the Jessica/Jesse cheese factor.

Holly, Suzie & DeShaun are all high maintenance pretty.

Julie's pose is bugging me...please go home 1st night.

Jenny M reminds me so much of Mantoinette....

Amber looks a little crazy...

Anne Catherine looks like she could be his mother.

Rachel - no.
    Is this that girl who got the surgery to look like Britney Spears on 'I want a famous face'?

Now bring on the show so I can find more things to make fun of.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast