+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse's Girls

Hi everyone!
    I just joined this site (so disgusted with the ABC board!!) and hope ya'll don't mind if I join in the bachelor discussions. Nice job on ferreting out the mole. Where are the bios on the bachettes? It's good to meet you guys!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Ranedancer and Ontherox.

On looks alone (and the fact that she seems low maintenance being an athlete and all), Mandy C is my fav right now (with the other Mandy, a polar opposite as a pageant girl, a close tie). Of course, Mandy C could end up being this season's psycho girl too, so who knows. It's always the "nice, cutesy" ones....

Edited to add a link to Mandy Clemens http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...1s3soccer.html

How cool that she coaches a boy's soccer team?! Go girl!
    Last edited by Igotalife; 03-29-2004 at 05:14 PM.

Christy of B2 remains my favorite psycho girl. That girl cried like Tammy Fay and will never forget the "it hurts my heart" declarations she made. In all fairness, she is the only one who left Aaron speechless.

Thank you, Ineedalife! It's good to meet you. This seems a much nicer place than the ABC brawling board.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Just doing a little googling....what's up with some of these girls having tried out for Bachelorette? Some of the press release stories are not adding up anymore.....it's like one big ABC gene pool of candidates. They're recycles and we haven't even met them yet. They keep going back to the mill of favorite candidates and interchange them from show to show. :rolleyes

Just based on the abc pics, I like Jessica H(although I hate the Jesse-Jessica name thing) both Mandy's, and Jenny M. I also think Jessica K and Kristen K look like really nice, friendly girls.

Does anyone else think that Trish kinda favors Ashley Judd? Just based on the abc pics Karen's eyes make her look posessed and Rachel looks like she has a dofus kinda look on her face, and I'm not a big fan of Jean-Marie or Anne Catherine.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

Thanks for the info on Mandy Clemens, ineeda!

The only women soccer players I knew of were Mia Hamm and Brandi Chastain. As a matter of fact, Mia Hamm was just married to baseball star Omar Garciaparra last winter. So sports stars do go for each other. Perhaps it will work for her on the show...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    On looks alone (and the fact that she seems low maintenance being an athlete and all), Mandy C is my fav right now (with the other Mandy, a polar opposite as a pageant girl, a close tie). Of course, Mandy C could end up being this season's psycho girl too, so who knows. It's always the "nice, cutesy" ones....
    ineedalife--Thanks for the nice welcome!

I would've posted some links re: Mandy myself, but because I had just registered at this board, I wasn't allowed to post links (something like, "since you're a brand new member, the links you're posting could be spam"). Anyway, I'm a huge soccer fan and have known about Mandy for a long time. I'll be rooting for her.

P.S. I hope she doesn't turn out to be the psycho one. I've heard/read nothing but nice things about her throughout her soccer playing days.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    ontherox and ranedancer. You'll find the FORT to be a wonderful, and much, much different place than the ABC boards.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower8
    Does anyone else think that Trish kinda favors Ashley Judd?
    Yes!! Maybe that's why I like her.
    I support the right to arm bears.

+ Reply to Thread