+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse's Girls

I think Mandy J. isn't the best looking in this picture... but some of the pictures I posted in the other thread of her not on the show are pretty nice.

And yes, Delores does look a lot like Leeann.

I agree MandY J looks really sweet and clean- cut, I really really think the "mole" is the prettiest tho, but I see him being into Julie the most. Just based on the fact that they have so much in common.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    but I see him being into Julie the most. Just based on the fact that they have so much in common.
    Julie is a 49ers cheerleader... so if she ends up with Jesse, I wonder if they'll kick her off the squad.

Honestly, I think she'd quit... I'm just thinking back to this movie or show, I can't remember what it was, where a cheerleader was dating another teams quarterback and she got kicked off the squad.

I am not impressed by brunettes in this cast. Quite a downgrade from brunettes of B4. I would have most of them missing the first cut. I can see an all-blonde final 4...

BTW, why does Trish pull her hair back like that, just to show her big ears?

Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    BTW, why does Trish pull her hair back like that, just to show her big ears?
    Why Maxima, I think that's one of the snarkiest things I've heard you say yet.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I like Trish...she looks somewhat normal. She is a model, so maybe she's auditioning for a Dumbo Disney World ad in that pic.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Heh, it just hit me....Anne Catherine=Rod Stewart.
    She definitely looks like a man in a blonde wig.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I still like the Mandy's, but doesn't Rachel look like a cross between Britney Spears and Trista? Look closely, I swear it's Trista.
    Absolutely! Trista and Britney Spears was my EXACT first impression.
    I like Trish the best, though.

Kristin N, not very attractive, I think. But neither is Jesse. The guy's a football player. He can't find a girl on his own??

I like when the pluck people from nowhereland MUCH better. BTW, speaking of nowhereland, what ever happened to Blob??

I think I'm going to cheer for the wholesome look: Mandy C, Delores, and Francine.

Trish looks too intelligent/ambitious for this musclehead.
    Bring it!

FORT Newbie
    Here's a little more info on Mandy C. I don't know if anyone knows who she is, but she was a professional soccer player. She has played on the U.S. National Team, in the WUSA, which was the pro league here in the U.S., and also played college soccer at Santa Clara) I only heard of her being on this show because of an article I read in the San Diego Union-Tribune, her hometown newspaper. There are a lot more pictures of her out there (playing soccer) if you just do a search.

+ Reply to Thread