+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse's Girls

Thanks for posting these eny!

BamaFab - that last line actually made me laugh out loud.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Thanks for posting these eny!

BamaFab - that last line actually made me laugh out loud.
    heh - it's what we live for. I almost called you Jeri!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Well I've been lurking for sometime on these forums, adn this is the first time I've decided to post. Guess cause I'm just bored. Anyway is it just me that thinks Jenny S seems like the nicest in the group?? Lol kinda hoping he'll dump all the others and settle for the mole. Would be pretty romantic imo.

Karen looks like she's possesed, dunno if that's her usual smile but man! kinda creepy.

The three Kristins and 20 Jessicas are pretty cute. But it will annoy me to death the first few eppys, before he gets rid of some of them. And am willing to call right now that Julie will make it into the top 4 at least, at least. She's an NFL cheerleader, am thinking she and Jesse have a (as Ian would say) little somethin' somethin' in common. Just my $.2

Everytime pics are posted for the next Bachelor show, I try to imagine personalities in my mind with each person. This one looks nice, this one no way will she/he make it etc. Then when I watch the show and actually see their personalities (if they have one), it's usually different than I thought. I agree with another poster who said they don't actually get into the show much until the last four. Same here. Sometimes a great personality will make a person look better to me whereas someone who looks good but has no personality *cough*Kirsten*cough* can make that person very unattractive to me *cough*Russ*cough*. Just sayin'.

As far as we know, Tara and Many J. are pageant girls. If history is any indication, pageant girls haven't done well on the show. From Heather-TX(B2), to Stephanie and Shannon(B3), not to mention Miss Idaho! Hope it's different this time, because they are probably the prettiest in the cast...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    As far as we know, Tara and Many J. are pageant girls. If history is any indication, pageant girls haven't done well on the show. From Heather-TX(B2), to Stephanie and Shannon(B3), not to mention Miss Idaho! Hope it's different this time, because they are probably the prettiest in the cast...
    True, but Jesse's ex is a pageant girl, so, he could break the chain here.

Besides the cheese factor with Jessie/Jesse, the NFL girl Julie's pose irritates me. She's doing that same pose on the Extra screen caps Maxima posted. Is this the only way she knows how to pose???? And those lips.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Heh, it just hit me....Anne Catherine=Rod Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    True, but Jesse's ex is a pageant girl, so, he could break the chain here.

Besides the cheese factor with Jessie/Jesse, the NFL girl Julie's pose irritates me. She's doing that same pose on the Extra screen caps Maxima posted. Is this the only way she knows how to pose???? And those lips.
    I think it's part of her professional training..

And Anne Catherine looks like Rod Stewart, but not as pretty...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

eny
    FORT Fogey
    [IMG]images/img/christi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/kirste.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/Leeann.jpg[/IMG]

Well all I have to say is looks aren't everything. I mean these ones look innocent enough on first glance.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    [IMG]images/img/christi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/kirste.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/Leeann.jpg[/IMG]

Well all I have to say is looks aren't everything. I mean these ones look innocent enough on first glance.
    Thanks for the lesson in "Looks can be Deceiving" today eny.

+ Reply to Thread