+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Jesse's Girls

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Thanks for posting these eny!

BamaFab - that last line actually made me laugh out loud.
    Okay 13 times... your graphic... I have that, I ripped it out of the People Magazine and I was trying to match up everyone.... the girl in the far bottom right corner is unidentified... as is the woman third in from the top right. I have tried... to no avail to figure out which one was Anne Catherine or Jenny S and no such luck. I KNOW that Jenny S is the spy but not having Anne Catherine show up on the add in people makes me think it could be her as well... let me know what you think...

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Maxima]That pic was very flattering. Look at this pic, kind of scary..

I had to remove the links because I'm new but I wanted to say that I don't think she looks like Elizabeth Hurley...I think she looks like Bjork without the swan dress

Mandy C

Barry Zito crushes on Mandy Clemens:

A's pitcher Barry Zito spoke with a surprise from his past Mandy Clemens on Oct. 24. When Zito first started coming on the show, he told us the prettiest girl in his high school was Mandy Clemens, who now plays soccer for the Charge. He said he had the biggest crush on her and even asked her out (she turned him down). So without Barry knowing it, we tracked Mandy down and surprised him. After Barry almost ruined things by going on and on about how beautiful another girl was in high school, he was ecstatic to hear from her. Those crazy kids. You may begin blushing now.

Quote Originally Posted by seaoforchids
    Barry Zito crushes on Mandy Clemens:

A's pitcher Barry Zito spoke with a surprise from his past Mandy Clemens on Oct. 24. When Zito first started coming on the show, he told us the prettiest girl in his high school was Mandy Clemens, who now plays soccer for the Charge. He said he had the biggest crush on her and even asked her out (she turned him down). So without Barry knowing it, we tracked Mandy down and surprised him. After Barry almost ruined things by going on and on about how beautiful another girl was in high school, he was ecstatic to hear from her. Those crazy kids. You may begin blushing now.
    Mandy might have been better off with Barry Zito...he's not chopped liver.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread