+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Bachelor to Include a Big Twist

Interesting twist..I swore I wasn't gonna watch again because it was getting a little stale for me, but now I gotta watch! Can't wait!
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

on vacation
    Okie but I have a question for all of you regarding the "Big Twist." I've been on these forums for awhile and watched the people who were interested in the screenshots and could figure out who was going the week before the show. Answer me this...

How are they going to keep who the spy is a secret? Once she starts telling him what she's seeing, people are going to be able to figure it out, don't you think? Example, if me, chompy and bamafabulous are in the room together and chompy says that Jesse isn't that great OR he said something specific on a one to one date, and Jesse goes back to chompy to get an explanation, well duh she's going to know it was me or bama, right??

Little by little it will become obvious as well since he's going to have to pretend to have a "chemistry" with his spy as well as keeping her around through all the Rose Ceremonies.

Comments?
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Girls on previous shows have "ratted" on other girls to the Bach. Do we think that all of these girls are as smart as we are here at the FORT? I think they will be too busy having their eye on the prize to figure it out. At some point the SPY will have to be cut. The question is when, and will it be because she is caught or will she make it through unnoticed. Should we start guessing when and why the SPY gets it?

Yea I don't get it either. I mean when he narrows it down to 4, it won't really be to 4 since the spy will number 4, right? Adn the same when he narrows it to three, two and eventually 1? That can't make any sense to me, unless in the second to the final eppy they have 2 "real" women and the one "fake" one, but then the numbers will be all off balanced. And no I don't tihnk she will get caught, ABC has to do something right.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If the mole lasts more than an episode or two, my guess would be that she'd be out when Jesse goes to 4 since when they get down to four they all move out and only see each other at rose ceremonies, so she really wouldn't be able to get anymore dirt for Jesse.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

The show has never tried this before, but it may make things a bit less confusing for Jesse. One of the 25 Bachelorettes is actually Palmer's best friend -- and she will act as a mole, tipping Palmer as to what the girls are really like when hes not around.
    So, i mean will this be like the Mole where we do not know who this woman is. And do the girls have to figure out who she is? How will Palmer and Palmer's best friend be able to talk or (her tip him) while keeping people confused?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123