+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Bachelor to Include a Big Twist

This is a TOTALLY COOL TWIST! But, is the mole going to be a secret to the viewers, or just to the contestants? If to the viewers, how on earth is Jesse going to feign a believable romantic interest in a girl he's simply "friends" with? Or, maybe guys can do that just by fantisizing? (Y'know how guys are, they could hump a goat and get satisfaction and no hurt feelings the next day.)

Or can you imagine this: He's secretly lusting/loving his friend "from afar", but she views him as "just a friend", but the pressure of all the other female admirers sways her, along with Jesse using the guise of the show to lure her in and capture her heart, and the two friends end up engaged. Would that be cool or what?

Surly ABC will let the viewers in on who the mole is, don't you think? But with ABC one never knows. Anyway, maybe some catfights will spark as a result when the girls in the house realize "someone" is providing info about them to Jesse. Paranoia runs amok in the bachelorette house. Hide the sharp objects, ABC. One of them looks like LeeAnn.

I've heard ABC will tell us who the mole is in the second episode. Most people believe it is Jenny S though because when ABC 1st released the girls pics, they only released pics of 24 girls, and Jenny S's pic was the one missing.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

FORT Regular
    I would assume at a certain point ABC makes him eliminate the mole. It will be interesting to see how they react on dates and how long they keep her around. I think we learn her true identity the second episode.

Thanks for the info, Sunflower and MrsMoore. Read on another thread that Jenny S is married to Jesse's best friend. (Have no idea how reliable the info is as I'm new here.) But it seems everyone thinks it's Jenny S. Anyway, I'm jazzed about the mole twist.
    (Ouch! Mole twist sounds like a painful procedure!)
    Last edited by RaneDancer; 03-30-2004 at 11:19 PM. Reason: adding observation

finally a twist i actually like!!! this is such a great idea

indeed! a great twist that isn't horrible, like the impromptu rose ceremony. :rolleyes
    i think this will provide a little kick that the series needed! can't wait!

Far From the Place I Love l2hdd's Avatar
    I'm really excited about this twist. Like someone else mentioned, I don't really find Jesse that appealing. From what I have seen so far, he strikes me as cross between Andrew and Bob as far as personality goes. Not a great combination in my book... I could be wrong though.

The mole will make the show worth watching again. It was getting a little stagnent.

How are they going to work the communication between the two? Will she clue him in during their "one on one time"? Their conversation could easily be overheard though so that to me might be a little too risky.

I read on another thread that the mole leaves after episode 2. If that's the case, maybe she'll return as one of the "friends" that stays in the house and that will blow the cover and cause some brouhaha.
    Yeah, I'm jazzed about the mole. But it seems if they just cut her loose after Episode 2, well, it seems short lived. Maybe Jesse will ask for an extra rose to keep her on. After all, if Meredith hadn't asked for the extra rose for Lanny, we'd never have seen that AV he had stashed in the barn.

All that I have read says that WE find out who she is in the second episode. You would think that she would have to stay longer, because the real claws don't come out till its starts getting narrowed down a little. Of course unless you are LeeAnn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast