+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Zap2it article: Spy in the Bachelor House!

  1. #1
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    102

    Zap2it article: Spy in the Bachelor House!

    http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...7C1%7C,00.html

    I really think they're reading our boards!
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

  2. #2
    I...... 13 times's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Where you live
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,570
    I kind of like the idea in a way... I like the fact that he will have a good idea of how the girls really treat each other... but I don't think it's really fair in a way too.

    know Andrew Firestone probably would of loved this.. he was always asking some of the girls on his season what was going on in the house.

  3. #3
    Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I kind of like the idea in a way... I like the fact that he will have a good idea of how the girls really treat each other... but I don't think it's really fair in a way too.

    know Andrew Firestone probably would of loved this.. he was always asking some of the girls on his season what was going on in the house.
    Yes! I was hoping for a long time they would think of this. I think it's a great idea, not great enough to make me watch this show again, but I'll be reading the recaps with interest.

  4. #4
    MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,909
    I like the twist! Spicing it up a bit.

    Wouldn't it be fun if it was Leann?! She is the queen of nastiness and not afraid to give her two cents on what she thinks about the other girls. Or Kirsten....ok-stop daydreaming.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I like the twist! Spicing it up a bit.

    Wouldn't it be fun if it was Leann?! She is the queen of nastiness and not afraid to give her two cents on what she thinks about the other girls. Or Kirsten....ok-stop daydreaming.
    If you look at the women on the Zap article, Dolores sort of has that LeeAnn look...maybe it is her!!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  6. #6
    FORT Irregular
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Ooh - Amber's job is listed as "Consultant". Is that code for tattle-tale?

  7. #7
    MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    Ooh - Amber's job is listed as "Consultant". Is that code for tattle-tale?
    No-it's ABC's code word for "unemployed" Just couldn't resist.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

  8. #8
    DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Cleaning toilets in these gloves...
    Posts
    487
    I like the idea of a spy. Better a spy than hidden cameras. IMHO.

    In reading and seeing interviews with Jesse, one of his biggest complaints has been that the girls he has dated before were not so much into him, but into who he was. :rolleyes

    The spy would definitely come in handy!

    I am curious about the 'first impression' rose.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I like the idea of a spy. Better a spy than hidden cameras. IMHO.

    In reading and seeing interviews with Jesse, one of his biggest complaints has been that the girls he has dated before were not so much into him, but into who he was. :rolleyes

    The spy would definitely come in handy!

    I am curious about the 'first impression' rose.
    I think the first impression rose is this season's code name for whatevertheheck ABC called the white rose Meredith gave Rick (slipperman)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  10. #10
    Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,027
    This is a very smart idea.
    Speaking of moles, I have always wished someone would get on one of these shows and then write an expose of how the whole thing is manipulated for a magazine or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.