+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The women of Bachelor 5...

The women of Bachelor 5...

Amber, 27, Consultant, originally from Sunriver, OR, who currently resides in San Francisco, CA

Anne-Catherine, 27, Stylist, originally from Quebec City, Canada, who currently resides in Beauport, Quebec, Canada

Celeste, 24, Production Associate, originally from Ithaca, NY, who currently resides in Los Angeles

Debbie, 27, Massage Therapist and Nursing Student, originally from Pinetops, NC, who currently resides in Kennesaw, GA

DeShaun, 25, Account Manager, originally from Cincinnati, OH, who currently resides in Dublin, OH

Dolores, 27, Sales Manager, originally from Phillipsburg, NJ, who now resides in Sherman Oaks, CA

Francine, 25, Retail Manager, who currently resides in her hometown of Houston, TX

Holly, 26, Banker, originally from Tulsa, OK, who currently resides in Edmond, OK

Jean Marie, 26, Hair Stylist, originally from Gibson, NC, who currently resides in Virginia Beach, VA

Jenny M., 24, Professional Inline Skater, who currently resides in her hometown of Canton, MI

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Jessica H., 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsale, TX, who currently resides in San Antonio, TX

Jessica K., 21, Student, originally from Cincinnati, OH, who currently resides in Winter Park, FL

Julie, 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA

Karen, 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT, who currently resides in Providence, RI

Katie, 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, who currently resides in Cornelius, NC

Kristin K., 23, Medical Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Dearborn, MI

Kristin N., 25, Waitress, who currently resides in her hometown of Sausalito, CA

Mandy C., 25, Professional Soccer Player, who currently resides in her hometown of San Diego, CA

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

Rachel, 27, in Fashion Marketing, originally from Buffalo, NY, who currently resides in New York, NY

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL

Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

“The Bachelor” provides an in-depth, behind-the-scenes glimpse into the lives of each participant involved in this unique dating process. At the end of the journey, Jesse will have had an unforgettable experience, made new friendships and quite possibly found true love.

Chris Harrison guides this romantic journey, serving as friend and confidant, as Jesse and the women learn more about each other. Having guided the last four “Bachelors,” as well as “Bachelorettes” Trista Rehn and Meredith Phillips, Harrison is in a unique position to offer sound advice during this process.

“The Bachelor” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss (“High School Reunion”) is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

I remember reading a rumour about a Mandy that played soccer that was on the show. I think I read it here at the FORT and there was a link to her profile. Anyone else remember this?

Could this be Julie the cheerleader? I think it's interesting that they would have an NFL cheerleader, and an NFL player as the Bachelor.

http://www.sf49ers.com/cheerleaders/bio-julie.asp

I'm pretty sure this is Jenny the professional inline skater, the ages match up, and so do the states... she used to be on a show called "Rollerjam", so these pictures are pretty old:

[IMG]images/img/jennymatthews_B5.jpg[/IMG]

FORT Regular
    Quick, who looks most like Sue Bird?
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

I'm pretty sure this is Mandy, the professional soccer player from San Diego. It says 23 on this site, but I saw on another bio site without pictures, that she was born in 1978, so I think this site just hasn't been updated in awhile:

http://www.thevalkyries.org/PhilaCharge.htm

Links to more Mandy pictures from 2002:

http://www.nc-soccer.com/courage/may25/IMG_9249.jpg

http://www.nc-soccer.com/courage/may25/IMG_9268.jpg

http://www.nc-soccer.com/courage/may25/IMG_9321.jpg

Mandy's world

USDHS alum Mandy Clemens, the former college Player of the Year from Santa Clara, has had an interesting few months since the WUSA announced its demise. Clemens, 25, began the fall as the La Jolla High boys coach, then had to leave when she was chosen to be on the ABC dating show, "The Bachelor." Word is, Clemens was nearly picked for "The Bachelorette" last year, but ABC producers decided instead to have her as one of 25 women trying to win the heart of the next bachelor, who recently was identified as 25-year-old NFL quarterback Jesse Palmer, a backup last season for the New York Giants. The fifth edition of "The Bachelor," which is being filmed in Los Angeles, begins airing in April. Clemens was unavailable for comment.
    Oh and Jenoy, I think this one looks like Sue Bird most.. so far..

Is NFL cheerleader a job????

FORT Regular
    Wow, some young gals!! One is barely old enough to drink!!

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Thanks for all the info, 13.
    I support the right to arm bears.

The pics of all bachelorettes are realeased! Follow the link:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search...ck&text=FFFFFF
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

No names yet. Here is the first look.

Last edited by Maxima; 03-19-2004 at 12:00 AM.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast