+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The women of Bachelor 5...

First impression: some are very pretty, but no one really stands out to me. But you can never trust ABC photos.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Thanks Maxima!!! I was really watching for that... this is going to be a great season! I know not to trust ABC photos... but I like #3 so far.

They only released 24 photos, supposedly without the photo of the "mole".

Is it just me or #3 looks like Celine Dion?
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Names to go with the pictures... (and I added a girl that Maxima might of missed (Jenny M.)?

Celeste, 24, Production Associate, originally from Ithaca, NY, who currently resides in Los Angeles

Amber, 27, Consultant, originally from Sunriver, OR, who currently resides in San Francisco, CA

Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

Rachel, 27, in Fashion Marketing, originally from Buffalo, NY, who currently resides in New York, NY

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

Mandy C., 25, Professional Soccer Player, who currently resides in her hometown of San Diego, CA

Kristin K., 23, Medical Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Dearborn, MI

Kristin N., 25, Waitress, who currently resides in her hometown of Sausalito, CA

Katie, 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, who currently resides in Cornelius, NC

Anne-Catherine, 27, Stylist, originally from Quebec City, Canada, who currently resides in Beauport, Quebec, Canada

Karen, 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT, who currently resides in Providence, RI

Julie, 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA

Jessica K., 21, Student, originally from Cincinnati, OH, who currently resides in Winter Park, FL

Jessica H., 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsale, TX, who currently resides in San Antonio, TX

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Jenny M., 24, Professional Inline Skater, who currently resides in her hometown of Canton, MI

Jean Marie, 26, Hair Stylist, originally from Gibson, NC, who currently resides in Virginia Beach, VA

Holly, 26, Banker, originally from Tulsa, OK, who currently resides in Edmond, OK

Francine, 25, Retail Manager, who currently resides in her hometown of Houston, TX

Dolores, 27, Sales Manager, originally from Phillipsburg, NJ, who now resides in Sherman Oaks, CA

DeShaun, 25, Account Manager, originally from Cincinnati, OH, who currently resides in Dublin, OH

Debbie, 27, Massage Therapist and Nursing Student, originally from Pinetops, NC, who currently resides in Kennesaw, GA

Last edited by 13 times; 03-19-2004 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Adding ages, locations, occupations

13 times - Only 24 girls.....?

13 times,

There are only 24 girls......the other one is the Spy?

Thanks for the info and photos! Good work!

FORT Regular
    Mandy J is a pageant girl. She has competed many times for Miss Texas USA, she aged out this year. SHe is a former Miss Texas Teen USA. JUst FYI

DeShaun looks like LeAnne

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times

Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

Errr-"prosthetic technician" is screaming for snarkiness. Your mind could wander on what type of prosthetics...

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

This girl looks like Britney Spears-Britney-are you making a lame attempt at a second quickie marriage undercover?
    Thanks Maxima and 13 times! Good job!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    DeShaun looks like LeAnne
    I think you mean Dolores... I put the names on top of the pictures. I totally agree... that is the first thing I thought of... even the shirt looks the same as the one Leeann wore in her publicity photo.

I think #7 is attractive..will be interesting to see what "type" he goes for.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread