+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Bob

This guy was/is a total snore (bore). Yuck! I never thought he was even remotely attractive, sexy, or in any way appealing (certainly not enough to be on a show like the Bachelor). They have better luck picking the Bachelors on the Bachelorette shows than on the guys they pick to be the "star" of their own show. I wonder why.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The guys they picked without exception were put on the show by someone else whether it be a co-worker , friend or agent. They didn't really want the show but thought hey whatever. The only one it worked out for was Ryan Sutter ( who shares an agent with Jesse, and he got them both on the show) .

I liked Bob , he just wasn't Bachelor material . Who wants to watch a "normal" guy especially one who had to be dragged on the show. Not his fault - it's ABCs.
    Last edited by eny; 04-15-2004 at 10:20 AM.

Bachelor Blob and All My Children

On today's All My Children episode, they had the kid characters in a record store with a large Blob poster and his CD playing. Yikes !!!!!! Does Rebecca have that much pull ????

FORT Newbie
    Yuck!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I stick by my User Name...Blob Sucks!

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    i know many will disagree with me but i'm a Bob fan and that's great news i don't watch All My Children so i would have never known. thanks for posting that.
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

I feel sorry for those innocent kids. They probably will be mentally scarred for life...

I am sure Rebecca is pretty important to them, Greenlee is one of the main characters and is usually involved in a ton of plots.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

what in the world would AMC have to gain by promoting Bob on their soap???

most companies have to pay alot of dinero for product placement on a tv show, and i know Bob is not rolling like that

that girl MUST have some pull

I saw an article on the posters and all. I can't remember if they asked Rebecca to ask him or if they called him and asked if it would be ok. I wish I could remember where I read that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast