+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette XYZ'd

The Bachelorette XYZ'd

The Bachelorette XYZ'd will be on the ABC Family Channel on Saturday March 20, 2004. The Bachelorette XYZ'd is the annotated replay show and will be run marathon style starting at 12:30 pm EST, ending at 10 pm. The schedule does not include "After the Final Rose", but does include "The Men Tell All". The first four episodes start on the half hour, then with the fifth episode (home visits) they start on the hour, finishing with the two-hour finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia
    The Bachelorette XYZ'd will be on the ABC Family Channel on Saturday March 20, 2004. The Bachelorette XYZ'd is the annotated replay show and will be run marathon style starting at 12:30 pm EST, ending at 10 pm. The schedule does not include "After the Final Rose", but does include "The Men Tell All". The first four episodes start on the half hour, then with the fifth episode (home visits) they start on the hour, finishing with the two-hour finale.
    Thank you for the info, Zinnia.

I have been waiting for the Bachelorette XYZ'd to watch the 2 episodes that I missed due to Survivor (The Men Tell All and After the Final Rose). I can't believe ABC family won't air "After the Final Rose".
    Last edited by Elle; 03-09-2004 at 11:22 AM.

For those of us here in Canada who don't have access to Family, we sure would appreciate some tapes being made that we could arrange to buy. Please let us know.

Weird, but my TiVo lists the show as Bachelorette, not Bachelorette XYZ'd. I wonder why, are you sure that there will be comments by Meridith and friends?

FORT Newbie
    I'm so disappointed that After The Final Rose will not be replayed. I really need a tape of it.

Thanks for the info...Now I can tape the first two episodes...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Does anyone know who the host/hostess will be for the play by play? Will it be Rebecca Buddig?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Does anyone know who the host/hostess will be for the play by play? Will it be Rebecca Buddig?
    You know what? There's a billboard right beside the highway on my way to work in the morning that is a huge picture of Rebecca Buddig advertising for a salon. Everytime I see I think of her and Blob.

I can't imagine Rebecca Budig hosting it. Guess we'll find out soon...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

FORT Newbie

Rebecca Budig is hosting.

Calling all Bachelorette Fans! If you missed one exciting moment of this season's Bachelorette featuring Meredith Phillips, then watch ABC Family's marathon of Meredith's journey to falling in love. Never-before-seen footage will include interviews with Meredith, her roommate, two of her friends and even a special appearance with the lucky bachelor! Hosted by Rebecca Budig ("All My Children").

Meredith Phillips, a former participant and romantic hopeful from Bob Guiney's season of The Bachelor, was chosen to be the second Bachelorette. Phillips, 30, originally from Portland, Oregon, is a make-up artist and model who currently resides in Los Angeles. Phillips signed up for The Bachelor in an attempt to find her soul mate, and thanks to her experience on The Bachelorette, she's found him.

Saturday, March 20th 12:30pm - 10pm e/p

http://abcfamily.go.com/bachelorette/index.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast