+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: All Jesse - All of the time

I am so HAPPY Blob is finally dumped from ABC site. It has been a eye-sore every time I went there.

I also think it's a sign that the filming of B5 has finished. They are probably polishing up each girl's photo and bio and getting ready to upload them into the site any day from now...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

I knew a lot of guys that watched the Bachelorette (with Trista) but no guys who watched the Bachelor.
    Why do you think they watched Trista? Was it because they thought she was sexy, was an ex-cheerleader or the fact that they expected her to sleep around since she had with Alex? Or all of the above? It didn't seem that too many guys were into Meredith, but I think a lot of women liked her.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I am so HAPPY Blob is finally dumped from ABC site. It has been a eye-sore every time I went there.

I also think it's a sign that the filming of B5 has finished. They are probably polishing up each girl's photo and bio and getting ready to upload them into the site any day from now...
    Great av Maxima - have you seen the new US? One measley full size page photo of Ian & Meredith and one tiny paragraph. I don't blame them for dropping off the radar, but I miss Ian...can't help it.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    Why do you think they watched Trista? Was it because they thought she was sexy, was an ex-cheerleader or the fact that they expected her to sleep around since she had with Alex? Or all of the above? It didn't seem that too many guys were into Meredith, but I think a lot of women liked her.
    Exactly. Two very different women. Trista appealed to men I think more so than Meredith.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    yeah, no guys I know find Meredith attractive (including my husband) Strange because I found her more attractive than Trista initially.

Sue Bird

I went to check out what Sue Bird (rumored to be Jesse's ex looks like). Here's her profile. Interesting.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    yeah, no guys I know find Meredith attractive (including my husband) Strange because I found her more attractive than Trista initially.
    Every time I heard "my husband or my boyfriend find ______ unattractive" argument, I just wanted to laugh and had to refrain myself from making further comment.....
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    yeah, no guys I know find Meredith attractive (including my husband)
    Mine, either. He didn't think whoever won was getting a 'prize' with her, that's for sure.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Hey, isn't it time for this show to hit the front page, in the important shows line-up????

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    So, digging up dirt on the Jesse, I found a reference to his ex girlfriend on the ABC website, former Miss Canada Lynsey Bennett, so I googled them....interesting she talks as if she still has a say-so in his life.....

Check out this clip from a google search at www.teamgiants.com:

Jesse Palmer, a free-agent-to-be backup quarterback for the NFL's New York Giants, will try to win the hearts of 25 women on the next installment of ABC's dating show, which will debut in April.
    "To have an NFL quarterback as a Bachelor is a real coup," the show's creator, Mike Fleiss, says in a statement. "If you lined up all the greatest bachelors who have ever applied to be on the show, Jesse would definitely be our No. 1 draft pick."
    In real life, Palmer was a fourth-round pick of the Giants in the 2001 NFL Draft. The University of Florida product didn't see game action in his rookie season and has appeared in eight games over the past two years, starting the last three for the Giants in 2003 after regular starter Kerry Collins went down with an injury.
    Former Miss Canada Lynsey Bennett, whom Palmer has called a "friend," spoke with the New York Giants backup quarterback Wednesday night and said he was "gung-ho" about appearing on the show. But Bennett said she was caught off guard by the news and has concerns about his career.
    "I asked him about that because I was surprised," she said. "I know how serious he is about football and I know all this will be over before training camp starts. But training-wise, I think he should focus on something else." Bennett, it should be noted, says she and Palmer began dating last summer and were together as recently as Jan. 2 for her 24th birthday party at an Ottawa nightclub.
    The Giants offered a terse "no comment" on Palmer's offseason plans Thursday. New head coach Tom Coughlin is an old-school disciplinarian, and there's also the savage teasing Palmer will no doubt endure next season. Palmer was already among the most-ribbed Giants in the locker room, because he was always promoting Canada to his American teammates. "We tease him a lot. You know, call him an immigrant and ask him when his green card expires," linebacker Nick Greisen said last month. Now, just think of how bad it will get, given the new material.
    Jesse Palmer has seen little action in three professional seasons. New York papers began speculating that he wouldn't be returning as early as last summer. Then, this week, Palmer's luck soured when Dallas Cowboys assistant coach Sean Payton, who was the Giants' quarterbacks coach the previous two seasons, failed to land the Oakland Raiders head job even after numerous reports said it was a done deal.

+ Reply to Thread