+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All Jesse - All of the time

Fleiss says that this guy would be his number one pick out of all the bachelors ever applying for the show - what??? If that is true - what a bunch of yucks he had to choose from. It is obvious that Mr. Fleiss is impressed with football players, but what about the women (or girls if they are age-appropriate for Mr. Palmer). I doubt that females are as impressed with muscle headed football players as other men are.

An article in the Enquirer said that women choose better than men in these shows because they make choices with their heart not their eyes. The guys just want to get the sexiest/prettiest girl in bed and she never lives up to their fantasy. Voila - the relationship ends quickly.

If that is true (and probably pretty accurate), it does not bode well for young Mr. Palmer ending up with anyone for the long haul (or even a few weeks past the show's end).

Who's with me - more Bachelorettes and less Bachelor Shows!.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Fleiss says that this guy would be his number one pick out of all the bachelors ever applying for the show - what??? If that is true - what a bunch of yucks he had to choose from. It is obvious that Mr. Fleiss is impressed with football players, but what about the women (or girls if they are age-appropriate for Mr. Palmer). I doubt that females are as impressed with muscle headed football players as other men are.

An article in the Enquirer said that women choose better than men in these shows because they make choices with their heart not their eyes. The guys just want to get the sexiest/prettiest girl in bed and she never lives up to their fantasy. Voila - the relationship ends quickly.

If that is true (and probably pretty accurate), it does not bode well for young Mr. Palmer ending up with anyone for the long haul (or even a few weeks past the show's end).

Maybe they should MRS. Fleiss pick the bachelors and bachelorettes They have not had good luck with the other bachelors picked yet. The bachelorettes have certainly had better luck.

I am a little selfish, because I like the Bachelor a little more. Some kind of male fantasy. However, I enjoyed this Bachelorette more than any other installment, only because I like Meredith so much.

I'll give Mr Fleiss benefit of the doubt. Maybe this guy is different. I remeber when Meredith landed the role of the bachelorette, Fleiss said she was chosen because she was "smart and sexy". Oh boy, was he right!
    Last edited by Maxima; 03-16-2004 at 10:38 PM.

Jesse vs. The Others

He's certainly cute enough to garner lots of attention. If he is charming as well, this will be fun to watch. I don't really care what age he is and what his immediate marriage plans are going into the show. If ABC finds the woman of his dreams, his plans will change. (Bet that's happened to a few of you on this board.) After struggling through Blob and wishing the whole time ABC had chosen a fantasy-man rather than a .....well, rather than Blob, I am ready for a handsome bachelor with a great career. I enjoyed Andrew and Aaron, (aaron was a disappointment after the show), for those reasons. Jesse should be fun!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Is it me (and my anxiety) or does it seem like ABC is dragging their feet posting the pics of the new girls and getting Blob's picture of their site this time around? I want my Bachelor!!!!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Irregular
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Is it me (and my anxiety) or does it seem like ABC is dragging their feet posting the pics of the new girls and getting Blob's picture of their site this time around? I want my Bachelor!!!!
    I agree! If I check that site one more time and see Bob's face, I don't know what I'll do. . .I'm ready to see these girls and make some predictions!

FORT Irregular
    Well - they've finally got Bob off and Jesse on the abc site! Hope they get the girls up soon!

I agree but I think they really want to try and appeal to the young male market too and threy know we women are suckers for this type of show in any form. Like what's fun about watching a bunch of girls drooling over one hot guy - pretty standard stuff anywhere at anytime. Its kind of sad really.

I'm betting that the snark potential for this new series will be great though - should be good for a laugh anyway.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    I agree but I think they really want to try and appeal to the young male market too and threy know we women are suckers for this type of show in any form. Like what's fun about watching a bunch of girls drooling over one hot guy - pretty standard stuff anywhere at anytime. Its kind of sad really.

I'm betting that the snark potential for this new series will be great though - should be good for a laugh anyway.
    It seems like more female viewers watch both shows. I knew a lot of guys that watched the Bachelorette (with Trista) but no guys who watched the Bachelor. I think since these shows appeal to women mostly, they should make them more interesting to women instead of some big sex fantasy. JMO.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    Well - they've finally got Bob off and Jesse on the abc site! Hope they get the girls up soon!
    Hey-maybe our gripes worked!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread