+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: All Jesse - All of the time

Found this site with pictures. Too bad they can't be enlarged.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search...etime/bachelor

Sue Bird.....could this be the tall brunette Jesse's been spotted with?

Well there is this the Sue Bird you were referring to:

http://www.geocities.com/esteler/200...ar_Weekend.htm

Krispy - Sue Bird Website

She's beautiful!

If Jesse starts picking all brunettes.....we'll know!

Right now the actual filming of B5 is probably coming down to FRC time. I still don't know what to expect out of this guy, but I'll keep an open mind, despite all the legitimate concerns.

I have to confess I never cared much for the title-role bachelors, from Alex to Blob. Nor did the so-called "winners", from Amanda to Estella, do anything for me. It has always been some other girls made the show worth watching. Tina Fab stole the show on B3 and made it special. Then Meredith took over for the next two installments. Her presence alone saved B4 from being a total waste of my time.

Who knows what will happen this time? I don't think anyone can make me forget Meredith and Tina Fab. But I'll be happy if someone can join their ranks.

My bet is that there will be another memorable group of women this time as well as previous shows. And I would also bet that the cattiness will be just as ever present as in the other series casts. I just don't want another Blob.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I thought the cattiest bunch of women were those with Andrew Firestone...(KIRSTEN).
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

adm
    Blah! This guy is a total zero -- his looks are striking, in a he's-so-ugly-he-might-be-cute-but-probably-not way; he's too young, too much of a meathead to have an interesting personality (he's never known anything but 2-a-days).

So the show ends and the next thing he does is -- go off on an intense get-to-know-you vacation with his new love? No, he starts training camp a couple of weeks after the FRC will air, which should leave him no time to think about anything but jock straps, ice baths and carbo-loading. This season is destined to be a total flop. I suspect Fleiss&Co. are making a big effort to get back their core 20-30 female demographic after last season's low ratings and more mature tone.

Sigh. I'll watch, but only because I'm hoping for some serious catfights and mental anguish with these 22-year-old chippies/famewhores. And because, it's still better than the Littlest Groom, for the love of god.

What about the women out there who are sports fans? Not that there are many but....I think he will have a grood sense of humor, fairly family oriented and very much a people person. I am sure that the lure of a pro sports player will have the claws out for sure.....I can't wait. Although I will say that LeeAnn was enough for me to jump through the tv and slap her myself....
    We will see how close I am to how he really is.

adm
    I am a woman who is a sports fan. I like to watch sports, but I don't like to watch the athletes kicking around at home in their tightie whities. I just don't think that being a pro athlete is going to make him personable, interesting, etc. The guy is 25, and he's a pro athlete, which is enough to tell me he hasn't had many life experiences other than football. He obviously thinks he's a hottie (and many people seem to agree, but not me), so I'm guessing he hasn't had a lot of trouble with the ladies in the past. He's out for some a** in a hottub. It's stock stuff. Well, heck, I watched Alex and Aaron and Bob chasing for a** in a hottub. It's not going to kill me, it's just a let down from last season. It'll feel cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by adm
    ... Well, heck, I watched Alex and Aaron and Bob chasing for a** in a hottub. It's not going to kill me, it's just a let down from last season. It'll feel cheap.
    Hey, you forgot to mention the famous Andrew Firestone butt-crack hot tub scene. It's the mother of all hot tub a**-chasings!!

+ Reply to Thread