+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A look at B5... (Yes, there are screen caps)

Amber:

[IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0027.jpg[/IMG]

Mandy J.:

[IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0010.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0011.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0012.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0031.jpg[/IMG]

DeShaun:

[IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0014.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0015.jpg[/IMG]

Suzie:

[IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0009.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0016.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0017.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0025.jpg[/IMG]

Kristin N:

[IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0018.jpg[/IMG]

Trish:

[IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0034.jpg[/IMG]

First night:
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0020.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0024.jpg[/IMG]

Amber:
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0022.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandy C.:
    [IMG]images/img/B5_extra_caps0023.jpg[/IMG]

Please ask me before posting these on other boards/websites, and upload them to your own servers. Thanks and enjoy!

13times, Thanks for posting the new pictures...they're great!

One question for you....look close...don't you think Karen and Holly look just a like? I think this is Jesse's "Big Mistake." It not the two Mandy's, the two Kristin's or the three Jessica's....it's that these two girls look just a like. There are other girls too...Mandy J & Jenny M - Jean Marie & Katie - Amber & Jessica B. The ones that really look the same are Karen and Holly.

What do you think?

I think these are the best looking girls on any bachelor yet

Quote Originally Posted by bachrose
    13times, Thanks for posting the new pictures...they're great!

One question for you....look close...don't you think Karen and Holly look just a like? I think this is Jesse's "Big Mistake." It not the two Mandy's, the two Kristin's or the three Jessica's....it's that these two girls look just a like. There are other girls too...Mandy J & Jenny M - Jean Marie & Katie - Amber & Jessica B. The ones that really look the same are Karen and Holly.

What do you think?
    You're welcome bachrose!

I think Karen and Holly look TOO much alike. I had to look at different labeled pictures of them to figure out who was who. To determine it, I kept repeating in my head... Karen-Sleeves, Holly-No Sleeves.
    I would swear those two were twins if they weren't different ages and from different parts of the country.

I agree that this is his "big mistake". I don't really blame him... they look A LOT alike.

Wow Mandy C. is very pretty, she doesn't look that pretty in some other pics, but in the one where she is meeting jesse she seems lovely. And thanks a ton ofr the screencaps!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey
    Wow bachrose and 13 times..I totally agree with you on those girls looking alike! I am already mixed up with who is who. I think it would be an honest mistake too.....imagine meeting 25 people with some looking very similar PLUS have the same names repeated? yikes........

Mandy C

Is that picture really Mandy Clemens? It's interesting that there's a picture in the abcmedianet site of Jesse talking to a girl in a light blue, wrappy sort of dress and that is labeled as being Mandy C. It's very different from the one shown here. Could the abcmedianet picture be from another Rose Ceremony night and not the first?

Quote Originally Posted by FeralFeeder
    Is that picture really Mandy Clemens? It's interesting that there's a picture in the abcmedianet site of Jesse talking to a girl in a light blue, wrappy sort of dress and that is labeled as being Mandy C. It's very different from the one shown here. Could the abcmedianet picture be from another Rose Ceremony night and not the first?
    I'm pretty sure it's Mandy in the screen cap and the abcmedianet site... I think since they are outside, she might of wrapped something around herself to keep warm. That's my best guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Wow Mandy C. is very pretty, she doesn't look that pretty in some other pics, but in the one where she is meeting jesse she seems lovely. And thanks a ton ofr the screencaps!
    I agree, she looks very pretty in that scene. She also makes a funny comment that goes something like.. "I heard you can't throw a football."

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Are Suzi's teeth blinding white?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast