Closed Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465

Thread: Moana - Season 8

I just read the bio on her site. The last two paragraphs? http://www.moana-dixon.com/Whew. Pompous much?

Seems to me that the "why of it" is to seek fame and fortune. That's a professionally designed website and I suspect the photos are professional also. In other words, she paid for it all. Good for her. I always thought she was in it for the glory, though she tried so hard to "act" like she wasn't.

I do have to laugh that several of those professional shots of her show her in the back seat of a limo! Talk about playing it for all it's worth!

I enjoyed reading the article, pajamsam. She's a very busy girl...and the bit about talking on the phone to Travis - seems like it's more than first believed. But, I do believe she has moved on with her life. I did like reading her take on the editing - pretty much what we think happens with the Bachelor, but from a personal perspective.

On to the next story - wonder what the "line" will be this time round?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread