Closed Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 644

Thread: Moana - Season 8

  1. #41
    EZD
    EZD is offline
    Desk Jockey EZD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    80
    He's neither of her last 2 boyfriends - which covers about the last 5/6 years

  2. #42
    FORT Regular bchlrtte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    I knew it! It all makes sense now! That's Dracula's nephew!
    HAHA! I love it!

  3. #43
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,544
    Originally Posted by MissThing
    Meh, I'm not so sure about her reasons for being here. I am fairly sure they don't know the destination when the auditions are held, and this woman apparently hasn't got a career that will be furthered by an appearance on the show.

    I do find her off putting and insincere (I think she's a manipulator by nature, and I prefer much more straight forward people). I don't mind her aggressive (or proactive, if you will) behavior, but I think she purposely lies to the other women, just to get a rise out of them. And, I do think she wants to 'win', not because she likes Travis, but because she's a competitive person.

    I'm not concerned about her 'winning', though, because she's getting a loser edit. There's no way that the 'winner' can be someone that is loathed by everyone else. Just doesn't happen, on this show.



    I dont think so, either. They kind of have Moana in a 'bad light', and I don't think (at least this late in the game) that they'd do that to the winner. I think she's there because she intrigued Travis, but not necessarily because there was any spark.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    We must remeber also the doc really liked her the first night also.

  5. #45
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    We must remeber also the doc really liked her the first night also.
    I think Travis really likes Moana. I think Travis has a wilder side to him and Moana and Sarah B really appeal to him. I also think Sarah B will become to needy and let go. It will come down to Sarah S and Moana, both athletic, both intellegent, both independant. Moana more exciting but probably doesn't want to move. Sarah duller but moving not a problem, and family will pick Sarah over Moana. He will go with that and choose Sarah and wonder if he made the right choice. IMHO

  6. #46
    FORT Fan vanessasmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    228
    I hope he picks Moana.

  7. #47
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    I hope he picks Moana.
    I do too, she has been my favorite from day one, but I think he choose the safer route.

  8. #48
    FORT Fan vanessasmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    228
    You must remain confident. There is no sure information that states that Moana is NOT picked. Have you seen anything concrete to favor another person?

    I have just heard stuff.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    I hope he picks Moana.
    If he picked Moana the odds are infinitesimal that they're still together. This is absolutely no reflection on the quality of person that she is, it's just a mis-match.

  10. #50
    FORT Fan vanessasmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    228
    I disagree. I think Moana is a good match for him, so you think Sara S. is a good match. How is she any different from any of the other women left?

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.