Closed Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Moana - Season 8

I am not a Moana fan but I agree why should she tell Sarah S about how she feels about Travis it's none of her business and Moana was not being a B**** about it either...........Sarah S is just a busybody

Moana is my favorite one. She's the only one who seems like she has any self-respect, as well as for others (i.e., she's not standing around making snide remarks about the others, she's keeping to herself except when asked to give a response, she's not acting like a bimbo to get the man's attention). All she is really doing is speaking and acting assertively (I really don't see aggressiveness, that's more Tara's style).

I think the others are so vocal about her because they are jealous of her self-confidence and they have bonded more with each other rather than Travis (seeing him more as THE prize, rather than an individual)

I think Moana's too good for Travis personally but if he floats her boat, I hope she gets what she wants.

I'm ok with Moana. I do think her "stealing Travis away" tactic is somewhat motivated by a need to get away from the other women on the boat - as was the coffee delivery. If so, I won't blame her one bit.

I agree with what some of the other girls in the Bachelor are saying about Moana..how she's not here for the right reasons..she doesn't seem all that interested in Travis...at least not to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbfan View Post
    I agree with what some of the other girls in the Bachelor are saying about Moana..how she's not here for the right reasons..she doesn't seem all that interested in Travis...at least not to me.
    Meh, I'm not so sure about her reasons for being here. I am fairly sure they don't know the destination when the auditions are held, and this woman apparently hasn't got a career that will be furthered by an appearance on the show.

I do find her off putting and insincere (I think she's a manipulator by nature, and I prefer much more straight forward people). I don't mind her aggressive (or proactive, if you will) behavior, but I think she purposely lies to the other women, just to get a rise out of them. And, I do think she wants to 'win', not because she likes Travis, but because she's a competitive person.

I'm not concerned about her 'winning', though, because she's getting a loser edit. There's no way that the 'winner' can be someone that is loathed by everyone else. Just doesn't happen, on this show.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Meh, I'm not so sure about her reasons for being here. I am fairly sure they don't know the destination when the auditions are held, and this woman apparently hasn't got a career that will be furthered by an appearance on the show.

I do find her off putting and insincere (I think she's a manipulator by nature, and I prefer much more straight forward people). I don't mind her aggressive (or proactive, if you will) behavior, but I think she purposely lies to the other women, just to get a rise out of them. And, I do think she wants to 'win', not because she likes Travis, but because she's a competitive person.

I'm not concerned about her 'winning', though, because she's getting a loser edit. There's no way that the 'winner' can be someone that is loathed by everyone else. Just doesn't happen, on this show.
    I hope you're right about that!
    I sooo would not want her to win!

FORT Fogey
    I like her. I dont see why people are saying she isnt sincere just because she chooses not to tell the other girls how she feels about Travis. They put her on the spot as if she is there for any of them. Moana and Susan are the only ones worth it in my opinion. All the other girls are lame.

Agreed!

Found this on Moana's myspace page...an old friend? boyfriend?

First, on J.O's myspace page, Moana says: "I find it extremely painful that I have know you my whole life.... and of course that I was not born 7 years the latter. God can certainly be cruel~You look great kid!xoxo"

Then J.O. says (On moana's myspace page)

"you know i was thinking the same thing

how have you been?

i haven't seen you since... well since carmen and curry's thing at the chart house. which was probably a year ago or more."

here's a little picture to prove it." (then he puts the picture in that you see at the top)

Then Moana says on his page: "oh my gato! jo, that is the WORST picture! but it was great to see you! "

Then he says "haha, i thought it was a good picture. a little on the shiny side but good nonetheless. and yes it was good seeing you...

i'll be in la tomorrow actually, you're neck of the woods. i would say lets meet up and get coffee or a bite to eat but i'm going to a concert so i don't think there will be time.

and why "ouch?" "

I know it's nothing super significant (well, maybe it is), but I found it very interesting...

Noted from:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1983447 (moana marie's quotes) and
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=2358459 (j.O's quotes)
    Last edited by bchlrtte; 01-28-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bchlrtte View Post
    I knew it! It all makes sense now! That's Dracula's nephew!

Closed Thread