Closed Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Moana - Season 8

Click Me

PS That is the HABANERA from the Bizet opera "Carmen". Bizet was a Parisian

I like this girl. She reacts the way I would under similar circumstances. She doesn't bat her eyes at him and act coy. She doesn't tell him how much she wants/adores/likes/loves him. She just acts cool and lets him be the aggressor - I like her and I think he likes her and finds her a challenge.

I completely agree with you on Moana. She is a lot like me too. I am not the type of girl to throw myself at a guy nor make myself look stupid. So, I respect Moana greatly and hope she wins. This will prove that a non-whiny woman can win a guys heart!

EXACTLY! That's why I like her, also. She is her own woman, so to speak. She's kind of mysteriousely a challenge to Travis. I think he likes it.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie
    I really like her also. She has a lot of depth. I read somewhere that they had to clean Travis up (cut his hair short, was a short bob) and with some of his T-shirts he appears to be a little artsy, similiar to Moana. I have a question for you all mighty sluethers. On Moana's blog under the person she would like to meet she listed "someone like Shah Jehan". What do you think that means? anything?

Quote Originally Posted by ILive4Bachelor View Post
    On Moana's blog under the person she would like to meet she listed "someone like Shah Jehan". What do you think that means? anything?
    Shah Jahan was the ruler over a part of India. He had a wife, he loved so much. But she died. In her memory he had the Taj Mahal built. One of the most beautiful buildings in the world.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think Moana is playing on Jehan's name.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie
    Thank you. I think that is one of the many things that I once knew.

FORT Fan
    I just heard this quote the other day. Moana may have learned it too.

If you act stupid to attract men, you will attract stupid men.

I'm liking Moana more after the last episode. She stepped up her game a little. Nothing wrong with that! I don't see anything bitchy about it. I love that she won't tell the other girls how she feels. Why should she? They aren't there for some sorority sleepover!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    I like Moana, too. She isn't the most beautiful, but I like her personality! Did everyone catch her smoking the 'huge' cigar during the gambling date? Crazy!

Closed Thread