Closed Thread
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Moana - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    That would be somebody responsible for making sure the product sold by their company gets to their customers.
    It's Fleiss-speak for shipping clerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    So maybe she is 'intoxicated' with love..... or she has to get intoxicated to watch herself get her heart trampled on.
    Based on her MySpace page (still viewable on Jokers), she's self-medicating.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I read in one of the numerous articles that she is a distribution manager for a national cosmetic company.

First I want to say that I do not know her and have nothing against her but my first thought was Avon or Mary Kay?

Sorry but I am cynical by nature it would be just like ABC to give her a big title.

I don't know where I read this, but I think she may work for Skyy (the company that makes Skyy Vodka).

I could be dreaming this up. I've read so many things in the past couple of weeks.

Let's give the girl a chance! She may be the best one of the bunch, by not putting up with the "gang's" bull----. I will wait to make any judgements.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    I was looking at Moana's myspace today and I clicked on the profile for her friend "Brown Eyed Girl". Moana left this comment on her friend's site:

you can count on me being intoxicated on mondays. i mean i hope to see you on my intoxicating mondays. i mean- that on mondays, I will be intoxicating. god. friggin idiot!

So maybe she is 'intoxicated' with love..... or she has to get intoxicated to watch herself get her heart trampled on.
    It's interesting to follow to several of her friends sites to see what Moana posts on them.. there a couple different friends where she references the show and her feelings about this. I like her, but if I get the jest of what she's writing, she doesn't sound like she's in love!! Just my opinion!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

EZD
    She does work for Skyy and it's apparently a very good job - especially considering she doesn't have a degree. But I don't think that will be a problem for hot Dr. since she is quite intelligent.
    Last edited by EZD; 01-11-2006 at 03:04 PM.

Being on myspace.com, I was able to contact Moana. She contacted me back, and she is nice. She says she cannot talk about the show, but she did say she was contacted by the show right from Myspace.com.

Interesting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    Being on myspace.com, I was able to contact Moana. She contacted me back, and she is nice. She says she cannot talk about the show, but she did say she was contacted by the show right from Myspace.com.

Interesting, huh?
    Now that's a scoop! Thank you Vanessa!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Oh, no problem at all. She is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Thank goodness her name is pronounced as Mo-ah-na and not Moan-a.
    I can't believe anyone thought it was pronounced any other way.

Some pictures of her remind me of what's-her-name, the one who played Brenda on 90210.

Closed Thread