+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

Re: Tenley Molzhan

I think she had a brain transplant from a 5 year old.

Remember Kip told Jillian he did not chase girls and he had relationships with girls who chased him? He is used to being pursued and he also told Jillian he is the one who ends the realtionships. Tenley said in the first episode that Kip was the kind of guy she could date and was open to exploring that further if he made a move. Their problem so far has been neither has made that move. Maybe when Tenley chooses Kip for a date he will feel like he has gotten the green light from her and things will heat up between them. They seem perfect for each other but are they???? Remains to be seen.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Weren't they a couple before they entered the mansion?
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4040999;
    I like Tenley although could live without all the crying. I don't think she was a mean girl during Jake's season. Vienna seemed to be the cause of most of the problems but they whitewashed her a bit because she was the f1. I think Tenley's biggest problem on BP is that she's not tough enough.

It was just ludicrous that Elizabeth called out Tenley for her comment. They're gone far beyond Tenley & Kiptyn and everyone knows it.
    I agree on all fronts.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

Kip in a way, made a slight move in the deleted scene. Nothing romantic but it seemed like he was the one initiating their "alone" time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4041028;
    Tenley was stating a fact, their relationships are different, but yes she shouldn't have cried. She should have stood her ground and said that unlike Elizabeth and Jesse, her and Kyp were not in a relationship.
    Elizabeth was saying Tenley and Kip had something going. A couple. Just like she and Jesse. She was not saying Tenley and Kip sleep together just like she and Jesse. Of course Tenley wanted to remain special by not associating herself with Elizabeth by defining why she and Kipton and Elizabeth and Jesse were different. Until Tenley brought it up, it was not in anybody's thought. Everyone had matched Tenley and Kip not necessary because they were sleeping together.

Has anyone determined who the guy is who does the ab ripple in Tenley's face in the previews where she turns and says "ohhhhh" with a surprise look on her face? Is that Kip? Someone wants her attention......
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4041509;
    Has anyone determined who the guy is who does the ab ripple in Tenley's face in the previews where she turns and says "ohhhhh" with a surprise look on her face? Is that Kip? Someone wants her attention......
    Not sure, I can't see Kip doing that for some reason. But then again I think that is the episode that they make out on the couch, so maybe. BTW, LOVE that pic of Chris .

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4041393;
    Weren't they a couple before they entered the mansion?
    Yep

FORT Newbie

I think it is Kip since it can't be another guy. There is a glimpse of his watch towards the bottom of the video. That has to be his abs, no tattoos either

+ Reply to Thread