+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By scoot13
  • 1 Post By Miss_Griss

Thread: Bachelor in Paradise Australia

Bachelor in Paradise Australia

So Australia ran their own version of BIP. I am enjoying watching it as the Aussies bring the drama just like us Yanks!

The format is just the same as ours. I was surprised a couple of episodes ago when they announced the "American Invasion". They brought Jarred (the one Ashley I wouldn't stop crying about), Grant, & Daniel (the Canadian moron).

The women went wild for them and they all hooked up. Daniel wouldn't play nice though. Kept telling all the guys that he was there to steal their women, "ALL their women". Then he proceded to do just that, making out with three different women and telling all of them basically the same thing.... "You are the hottest one here, I noticed you first. You are the only one I am interested in. I am just trying to get a rose from the other girls to stay safe."

The women surprisingly bought into it, including a discussion where the three sat down and agreed that one of them would give him a rose but he was "fair game" for all three of them!

He was really rubbing all the Aussie men wrong. Bragging to their face about how he was gonna get three roses and three of them were going home. He wasn't going anywhere!

He pushed it even further when he started talking very dirty (sex talk) to the girls and was, evidently, saying some very disrespectful stuff. The girl that was supposed to give him a rose got majorly offended and changed her mind. Daniel was sent home and the guys loved it!!

He was super entertaining but he is a giant douche! You guys should watch this show, it is pretty good!
    Arielflies likes this.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelor in Paradise Australia

Is it on You Tube, or how are you able to watch it?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I dl the episodes from a web site. I think it runs new eps on Monday & Tuesday, just like ours. I don't think I can post a link here but I can PM it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    So Australia ran their own version of BIP. I am enjoying watching it as the Aussies bring the drama just like us Yanks!

The format is just the same as ours. I was surprised a couple of episodes ago when they announced the "American Invasion". They brought Jarred (the one Ashley I wouldn't stop crying about), Grant, & Daniel (the Canadian moron).

The women went wild for them and they all hooked up. Daniel wouldn't play nice though. Kept telling all the guys that he was there to steal their women, "ALL their women". Then he proceded to do just that, making out with three different women and telling all of them basically the same thing.... "You are the hottest one here, I noticed you first. You are the only one I am interested in. I am just trying to get a rose from the other girls to stay safe."

The women surprisingly bought into it, including a discussion where the three sat down and agreed that one of them would give him a rose but he was "fair game" for all three of them!

He was really rubbing all the Aussie men wrong. Bragging to their face about how he was gonna get three roses and three of them were going home. He wasn't going anywhere!

He pushed it even further when he started talking very dirty (sex talk) to the girls and was, evidently, saying some very disrespectful stuff. The girl that was supposed to give him a rose got majorly offended and changed her mind. Daniel was sent home and the guys loved it!!

He was super entertaining but he is a giant douche! You guys should watch this show, it is pretty good!
    Ugh!!! Those poor Australian girls. Jared is the only one of those three that I can stand. The other two are losers.
    scoot13 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread