+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: BiP 4 News and Speculation

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: BiP 4 News and Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    So Corinne is not pursuing legal action, and both she and DeMario will be appearing in a Paradise reunion show that will be part of the upcoming season.

Corinne Olympios to Appear on Bachelor in Paradise Reunion Following Scandal
    Why bother..Corinne get off my screen, tacky girl!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Why bother..Corinne get off my screen, tacky girl!
    Yes, yes, YES!!!
    SummerSue likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

ABC's official release on the new premiere date:

Bachelor in Paradise 2017 New Premiere Date Announced
    By Jim Donnelly | Jul 14th, 2017

The Bachelor in Paradise premiere is coming your way in a 2-night event with a start date of MONDAY, AUGUST 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT) and a follow-up show on TUESDAY, AUGUST 15 on ABC! Fan favorites from The Bachelor franchise get a second chance at love while living together in Mexico in a secluded paradise. Fans will watch Bachelor in Paradise 2017 as the Season 4 cast members fall in love or go through renewed heartbreak. Plus, America will have a front seat at the highly-anticipated wedding of Season 3 lovebirds, Carly Waddell and Evan Bass.

Warner Bros. suspended filming on the fourth season of the hit series earlier this summer to investigate allegations of misconduct. After completing their internal investigation, Warner Bros. concluded that there was no misconduct and production resumed. The previously announced cast will all be a part of this summer's much buzzed about season, including the cast members that were at the center of the investigation:

The long-awaited fourth season of summer's genre-defying breakout hit series Bachelor in Paradise returns on MONDAY AUG 14 and TUESDAY AUG 15 8|7c for a dramatic two-night premiere. Starting the following week, the show will air on Mondays. The Bachelor in Paradise 2017 cast is comprised of former fan favorites and controversial characters from The Bachelor franchise -- and they are back looking for a second chance at love! They all left The Bachelor or The Bachelorette with broken hearts, but now they'll travel to a romantic paradise, hoping to turn a potential summer fling into the real thing.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

If they started the show from scratch without Corrine, I may have watched it.
    judkay likes this.

I really don't care to see her either but I wonder if her and DeMario came back for filming or if they're gone after the incident?
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Here's the official photo of the new cast. Maybe we'll finally get to know more of Matt. And Diggy too.
    Bachelor in Paradise: Check Out the First Official Cast Photo—Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson Included | E! News

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

in the promo. Corrine didnt seem that drunk..
    Dukie and scoot13 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wasn't sure where to put this. I hope it's OK here. Juelia from Chris Soules' season (and Carly's bridesmaid) is dating Evan's brother, whom she met at their wedding. It would be nice if it works out for her (assuming he's a good guy).

https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-in-paradise-star-juelia-kinney-is-dating-evan-bass-brother-technically-this-match-was-made-in-paradise-too-photos-78177
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 08-25-2017 at 01:59 AM.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

OMG! He is Evan's brother?..hot, hot, hot.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I know! He looks like Clark Kent or something. Not that Evan isn't nice looking, but it's a bit like Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins

I always liked Juelia. It would be nice if that relationship worked out.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread