Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3844741;
    Loved it tonight when Jake told Tenley that the physical chemistry was building slowly, and Tenley very sensibly said "I think that's how it's supposed to be". Yeah, I can see Kiptyn and Tenley together. Both are head and shoulders above the standards on this show.
    I agree Alexxx! i think it will be hard for anyone to ever replace Kip as my favorite on this show! He was and still remains a class act!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844738;
    Well it has been two weeks since she gave her notice lol. I just thought it was odd that it said she gave up her apartment to do this. That sounded SO strange to me
    How long will she actually be out-of-pocket for the B'ette? Her rent may be too expensive to just let the apt stand empty. Then again, maybe she's expecting a windfall from TB, and a new apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3844739;
    Didn't Reid give up his car & apartment to move in with his parents to go on the show? I think he did, but maybe someone else will have a better memory.
    IIRC, he sold his condo and the lease was coming up on his car around the same time he was contemplating being on the show, and it was part of the reason he decided to do it, since the timing was so perfect.

Whether or not Ali has really done all these things or they are just advertising it that way to convince viewers she is serious this time is up for debate IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3844732;
    Thank you for this very kind post. My heart went out to both Tenley and Vienna. They're both very strong women.

But, some of V's spunk was extinguished in this process. She seemed so meek and subdued at the ATFR.
    It was, but I think she's a strong young woman and I believe in Jake and Vienna. I think they might make it happen. I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844743;
    I think I remember hearing something similar about Reid now that you mention it.
    Maybe she'll use her 6 figures from being the bachelorette to get a new place when this is all done.
    I can see Ali giving up her apartment if she tried out for several reality shows before The Bachelor. This is a good oportunity for her if she wants to get into the biz because few of the leads disappeared from the public quickly after their stint. She'll also be gone more than she'll be at home for the next 4 months or so. She'll be on the show, then promoting the show before, during and after.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3844733;
    On JK she said today was her last day at Facebook, but that she was going to fight really hard to get that job back after her season of the B'ette was over. Didn't mention anything about her apartment, but it sounds like her F1 had better be ready to move.
    I'm not banking on this one. From now until essentially the end of July, ABC owns Ali. She'll be doing press junkets, workouts, and whatever else they desire. Then she move into filming, followed by more press on major talk shows, until the big reveal in July. She'll be in the league of Trista, Deanna, and Jill.

Ali is a mover-and-a-shaker. Aside from her reality TV auditions, Ali sets the bar very high for herself. She'll not only be a great bach'ette, I think, but I'm pretty sure, she's gonna do her darndest to fall in love and make it work. Otherwise, it'll be a failure in her eyes. Beyond that, I'm not sure that after ALL the attention and spotlight shown on her from this experience, that Ali will just shrink back into Facebook life. She'll have grown beyond that job. She's got big dreams, big goals. I expect to see her in the entertainment world after her season.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844728;
    And just to add to my last post, Tenley didn't seem all that broken hearted tonight at the ATFR. She knew it on the LCD that she wasn't Jake's pick. I think Tenley played along, like a good girl, in this entire thing. Played along as in since the FRC and throughout the aftermath. Anyone with two eyeballs, and a clear brain, could see that Jake was going to pick Vienna. I still don't like how conflicted 'he acted', because I think he knew it was Vienna long before the F4 or F3. Of course, that's just my opinion....
    You're right. Forget RS, I can't remember a Bachelor finale in which they made it so crystal clear that he had it bad for one and "something was missing" with the other. So the FRC was sort of anti-climactic.
    Maybe Matt's season where the chick wouldn't hold his hand and he said he was more attracted to the dolphins. But even she made a comeback of sorts when she peeled down in the FS.
    But I think the entire goal of tonight's show was to "rehabilitate" Vienna, with the family despite her rude and ignorant dialogue at the beginning, and with the audience as they showed that Jake was really into her.
    I still see Jake as a man-child who thinks that the dance hall girl loves him because she is overtly sexual. When he gets through puberty, though, what are these two geniuses going to do for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844751;
    It was, but I think she's a strong young woman and I believe in Jake and Vienna. I think they might make it happen. I hope so!
    I, too, hope for their success. I like V.

I wonder how hard ABC will work at keeping Ali's season on complete lockdown to prevent spoilers....hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3844758;
    I wonder how hard ABC will work at keeping Ali's season on complete lockdown to prevent spoilers....hmmm?
    I hope not too tight! She was so cute on Jimmy tonight .