Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Cadiesmom;3844723;
    I have not been a huge Vienna fan or anything, but I cannot help but feel somewhat sorry for this girl. Her name has been drug thru the mud and back again by both The Bachelor and the tabloids. She seems genuinely in love with Jake and she is a human being--you could see the emotion on her face. It must have been very exciting for someone of her young age and modest means to be on television and have this fairytale moment come to life for her. With all the fake of this show, the one thing that I found absolutely authentic was this girl being absolutely head over heels for Jake.

I cannot imagine the pain Vienna and the people who love her felt watching her be vilified week after week. I was happy she had her moment in front of a kind audience at the After the Final Rose. And after going thru all of this crap? Now her reward is going to be more of the same because Jake is going to be on DWTS--he is a class A douchebag. If he truly cared about her, these next days and weeks would be about spending time with her and healing the wounds that certainly have got to be there from the beating she has taken. Instead, it is ALL ABOUT JAKE. I truly think that while so many feel that Vienna was not good enough for Jake, maybe we all got it wrong--and she is to good for him!
    Thank you for this very kind post. My heart went out to both Tenley and Vienna. They're both very strong women.

But, some of V's spunk was extinguished in this process. She seemed so meek and subdued at the ATFR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844729;
    The show description on abcmedianet says "she has let go of everything this time - her apartment, her job, her stability". Does that mean she literally gave up her apartment to do this?? That can't be right?
    On JK she said today was her last day at Facebook, but that she was going to fight really hard to get that job back after her season of the B'ette was over. Didn't mention anything about her apartment, but it sounds like her F1 had better be ready to move.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3844727;
    Even knowing what I know about the show, I still cried with that sweet girl. Yes, I support a Kip and Ten union.
    Well we know from what Kip has said, he likes to take things a little more slow and get a good read on someone. Tenley needs more time, so I could see where they would be a good match for one another.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3844734;
    Well we know from what Kip has said, he likes to take things a little more slow and get a good read on someone. Tenley needs more time, so I could see where they would be a good match for one another.
    See, it works out perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3844733;
    On JK she said today was her last day at Facebook, but that she was going to fight really hard to get that job back after her season of the B'ette was over. Didn't mention anything about her apartment, but it sounds like her F1 had better be ready to move.
    Well it has been two weeks since she gave her notice lol. I just thought it was odd that it said she gave up her apartment to do this. That sounded SO strange to me

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3844729;
    The show description on abcmedianet says "she has let go of everything this time - her apartment, her job, her stability". Does that mean she literally gave up her apartment to do this?? That can't be right?
    Didn't Reid give up his car & apartment to move in with his parents to go on the show? I think he did, but maybe someone else will have a better memory.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Loved it tonight when Jake told Tenley that the physical chemistry was building slowly, and Tenley very sensibly said "I think that's how it's supposed to be". Yeah, I can see Kiptyn and Tenley together. Both are head and shoulders above the standards on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3844733;
    Oh, I believe that whomever she picks is going to have to willing to move to San Francisco.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3844739;
    Didn't Reid give up his car & apartment to move in with his parents to go on the show? I think he did, but maybe someone else will have a better memory.
    I think I remember hearing something similar about Reid now that you mention it.
    Maybe she'll use her 6 figures from being the bachelorette to get a new place when this is all done.

She won't have to tell him about her ex-husband if he watched this season.