Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3844714;
    Kiptyn said he was a big fan of Tenley from night one, so maybe these two will get a chance to meet!
    Hmmm, I can see that. What a sweet couple that would be. Maybe they'll both end up on the Bach Pad?

The press release announcing Ali as the Next Bachelorette is on abcmedianet. I wish a new thread could be opened to start sleuthing.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Still so sad for Tenley. We felt she was the right choice. Wish she could've had a shot at the B'ette.

FORT Newbie

I have not been a huge Vienna fan or anything, but I cannot help but feel somewhat sorry for this girl. Her name has been drug thru the mud and back again by both The Bachelor and the tabloids. She seems genuinely in love with Jake and she is a human being--you could see the emotion on her face. It must have been very exciting for someone of her young age and modest means to be on television and have this fairytale moment come to life for her. With all the fake of this show, the one thing that I found absolutely authentic was this girl being absolutely head over heels for Jake.

I cannot imagine the pain Vienna and the people who love her felt watching her be vilified week after week. I was happy she had her moment in front of a kind audience at the After the Final Rose. And after going thru all of this crap? Now her reward is going to be more of the same because Jake is going to be on DWTS--he is a class A douchebag. If he truly cared about her, these next days and weeks would be about spending time with her and healing the wounds that certainly have got to be there from the beating she has taken. Instead, it is ALL ABOUT JAKE. I truly think that while so many feel that Vienna was not good enough for Jake, maybe we all got it wrong--and she is to good for him!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3844721;
    The press release announcing Ali as the Next Bachelorette is on abcmedianet. I wish a new thread could be opened to start sleuthing.
    Thanks for all the SCs tonight, sanlee. You're a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844698;
    I realized when Vienna met Jake's family that her "bragging" about being brutally honest is just an excuse to be immature, tactless and inconsiderate of others' feelings, especially when she first meets someone. To make those comments to people she didn't know (and was trying to impress) was inappropriate. It's great to joke around with friends and family, but common courtesy requires that you act and speak more respectfully and with decorum until someone gets to know you.
    Yup. Some people choose to act like that, and they blame it on that "just being how [they are]." I have an immediate family member exactly like this. "Well, I'm just blunt. That's just how I am!" Nothing more than an excuse to act like a complete and utter witch whenever she feels like it, and then pass it off as some biological trait she can't change.

Vienna's behavior at the beginning of the family meet-up was revolting. And in my mind, it gives yet another example to everyone of why so many girls didn't care for her. Who would honestly want to listen to that garbage all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3844719;
    Hmmm, I can see that. What a sweet couple that would be. Maybe they'll both end up on the Bach Pad?
    Please happen, please happen. They would be perfect
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3844722;
    Still so sad for Tenley. We felt she was the right choice. Wish she could've had a shot at the B'ette.
    Even knowing what I know about the show, I still cried with that sweet girl. Yes, I support a Kip and Ten union.

And just to add to my last post, Tenley didn't seem all that broken hearted tonight at the ATFR. She knew it on the LCD that she wasn't Jake's pick. I think Tenley played along, like a good girl, in this entire thing. Played along as in since the FRC and throughout the aftermath. Anyone with two eyeballs, and a clear brain, could see that Jake was going to pick Vienna. I still don't like how conflicted 'he acted', because I think he knew it was Vienna long before the F4 or F3. Of course, that's just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3844721;
    The show description on abcmedianet says "she has let go of everything this time - her apartment, her job, her stability". Does that mean she literally gave up her apartment to do this?? That can't be right?