Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1025

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

  1. #951
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Just guessing here but Tenley will probably come and give Ali some advice on her season since Ali has mentioned how close they are !!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  2. #952
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Ali was great on JK. Poised, charming, funny, perky. She'll be a fine B'ette. Looking forward to her season.

  3. #953
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Thought Ali did a great job on JK. She seems like she is going to be a lot of fun. Looking forward to her season!

  4. #954
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3844709;
    Ali was great on JK. Poised, charming, funny, perky. She'll be a fine B'ette. Looking forward to her season.
    Hopefully they find some guys like Kiptyn for her show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  5. #955
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3844704;
    I thought they introduced Jillian as the Bachelorette at the WTA!?
    No... on the ATFR part 2

  6. #956
    sdl
    sdl is offline
    FORT Fogey sdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    houston
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,657

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844672;
    Did anybody else want to stand up and applaud when Tenley mentioned at the ATFR that she wouldn't want to be Vienna if Jake proposed to her while he still had such strong feelings for another woman? Perhaps the show encouraged him to keep saying it, but when Jake went on and on about how he was in love with 2 women and he couldn't decide which one to propose to, it was beyond ridiculous. The clear answer to that dilemma should be NEITHER!
    ***************
    Bingo. The thing I most dislike about this show is how these wormy little guys can't make up their minds, rip off Neil Lane for 2 rings, say they're in love with 2-4-6 women at one time, have full body seizures on balconies, and then propose MARRIAGE to someone they don't really know 15 minutes later.
    Tenley impressed me tonight. She asked some very solid questions, which Jake of course fumbled.
    CH (Joe Isuzu) lives in an alternate universe, in which he is very tall, and the nonsense on the teleprompter is true.
    If Jake really is gay, then that would explain why Vienna is looking more and more like a dude in a blonde wig, who travelled to Tijuana for silicone injections.

  7. #957
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3844711;
    Hopefully they find some guys like Kiptyn for her show
    Kiptyn said he was a big fan of Tenley from night one, so maybe these two will get a chance to meet!

  8. #958
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3844711;
    Hopefully they find some guys like Kiptyn for her show
    There's only ONE Kiptyn, lol.

    Funny, her remark about looks not being important to her. Let's remember that one when we look at her Final 2.

  9. #959
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844713;
    ***************
    Bingo. The thing I most dislike about this show is how these wormy little guys can't make up their minds, rip off Neil Lane for 2 rings, say they're in love with 2-4-6 women at one time, have full body seizures on balconies, and then propose MARRIAGE to someone they don't really know 15 minutes later.
    Tenley impressed me tonight. She asked some very solid questions, which Jake of course fumbled.
    CH (Joe Isuzu) lives in an alternate universe, in which he is very tall, and the nonsense on the teleprompter is true.
    If Jake really is gay, then that would explain why Vienna is looking more and more like a dude in a blonde wig, who travelled to Tijuana for silicone injections.
    Its all in the edit, SDL!

  10. #960
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10



    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.