Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

lol @ jimmy kimmel with ali
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3844612;
    Wow, Ali looks gorgeous on Jimmy Kimmel. So classy and sophisticated. She has grown up quite a bit since the show too! I hardly recognized Kate Gosselin too.
    In Chicago I have to endure an hour of Oprah before Jimmy Kimmel each night. I'm still waiting to see Ali so it's going to be a late night.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I've been lurker since Andy & Tessa season and have only posted a few times. I wanted to thank all of you especially the regular posters. You make me laugh, smile, and think every season. The Bach wouldn't be the without all of you, thank you.

OAPN I didn't feel the love this season, no love story, very disappointing in general!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3844678;
    I'm late to the "party" but my thoughts on this can be summed up in a very short (like Jake! ) post. Vienna acted like a witch about Tenley during meeting his parents ("I'm not a robot!" What a pill! ). Jake is a complete bonehead. Not that we didn't already know that. Tenley is too sweet and normal for this show.

The one consolation I had going into tonight was I'd finally have Jake off of my TV screen. So when they announced the "special" surprise that Jake is going to be on DWTS, I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!" at my television. And I was too busy having a conniption fit over that to even hear the next part of the ATFR. Oh, and I was also busy trying not to do this:

I am praying for a first boot. Metaphorically praying, and quite possibly literally praying as well.
    I realized when Vienna met Jake's family that her "bragging" about being brutally honest is just an excuse to be immature, tactless and inconsiderate of others' feelings, especially when she first meets someone. To make those comments to people she didn't know (and was trying to impress) was inappropriate. It's great to joke around with friends and family, but common courtesy requires that you act and speak more respectfully and with decorum until someone gets to know you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3844686;
    Yes, but the viewers would have loved to see the 3 of them all together. I would have loved to seen that!
    They did the same thing with Jillian. They brought her out after Jason and Molly had already left the stage. Nothing new here!
    Last edited by MsDll; 03-02-2010 at 01:52 AM.

Jeffrey Osborne is singing to Ali on Kimmel.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844700;
    They did the same thing with Jillian. They brought her out after Jason and Molly has already left the stage. Nothing new here!
    I thought they introduced Jillian as the Bachelorette at the WTA!?

Aww Ali looks beautiful
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

funny interview. i am happy to begin a new season.
    calling it a night.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3844700;
    They did the same thing with Jillian. They brought her out after Jason and Molly has already left the stage. Nothing new here!
    For me, the sad thing about Ali's presentation was the noticeable change in her appearance. She was all glammed up with colored lipstick and updo hair along with a more trendy dress. She had more makeup on than she had all season. While I'm not a fan of Ali, I did appreciate her natural beauty.