Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Re: ***SPOILERS***Show Discussion Mar1/10

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3844654;
    I'll probably like him, then...I loved Warren and what's-his-name (sorry, tired!).

I could be proven wrong, but I just can't picture Jake loosening up enough to bring a really sexy dance. But Vienna might inspire him. I did love how he said "She's my baby". It'll be interesting to see him a year from now...a year with Vienna working her magic on him.
    Not at the reception, lol. Maybe a waltz or something suitable. But they could do the RUMBA alone. Sorry, I'm just getting tired and silly here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3844672;
    Did anybody else want to stand up and applaud when Tenley mentioned at the ATFR that she wouldn't want to be Vienna if Jake proposed to her while he still had such strong feelings for another woman? Perhaps the show encouraged him to keep saying it, but when Jake went on and on about how he was in love with 2 women and he couldn't decide which one to propose to, it was beyond ridiculous. The clear answer to that dilemma should be NEITHER!
    Exactly. Even my teenaged daughter sitting next to me commented on that one.

I'm late to the "party" but my thoughts on this can be summed up in a very short (like Jake! ) post. Vienna acted like a witch about Tenley during meeting his parents ("I'm not a robot!" What a pill! ). Jake is a complete bonehead. Not that we didn't already know that. Tenley is too sweet and normal for this show.

The one consolation I had going into tonight was I'd finally have Jake off of my TV screen. So when they announced the "special" surprise that Jake is going to be on DWTS, I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!" at my television. And I was too busy having a conniption fit over that to even hear the next part of the ATFR. Oh, and I was also busy trying not to do this:

I am praying for a first boot. Metaphorically praying, and quite possibly literally praying as well.

Ali's up next!

Ali and Kate both looked really good from the preview I just saw for Jimmy. I am not a big fan of Kate either.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3844671;
    It was so strange that they had to go off stage while Ali recieved all the praise and love. There must have been some awkward moments we did not get to see? J/K
    I don't think it was strange at all. ABC had already introduced the Bach & hid F!, then it was time to move on to the new Bette. It was Ali's time in the spotlight so she should have been on stage by herself, not the last Bach & his F1 ushering her in. Ali's got to get out there on her own because she's going to start making the rounds.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Lol Its On Now!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3844570;
    The money for DWTS is like winning the lottery for Jake.
    Plus, I've watched that guy dance several times now and scratched my head because he's so terrible - sort of hard to believe if you grew up in Texas and had to learn how to waltz and 2 step, but he can't. So I don't think we have to worry that he'll be a "ringer."
    I do think we have to worry about Melissa Rycroft interviewing him - like the blind leading the blind.
    Actually, Melissa looked cute tonight but Tom Bergeron needs to hit the Grecian Formula...way too gray.
    I actually laughed hard when they announced Jake becaues of the way Melissa was looking at him. She looked him up and down a couple of times while Tom asked him questions - with a look on her face as if she just smelled something bad.

Anybody have screencaps of that look? It was priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3844681;
    I don't think it was strange at all. ABC had already introduced the Bach & hid F!, then it was time to move on to the new Bette. It was Ali's time in the spotlight so she should have been on stage by herself, not the last Bach & his F1 ushering her in. Ali's got to get out there on her own because she's going to start making the rounds.
    Yes, but the viewers would have loved to see the 3 of them all together. I would have loved to seen that!

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;3844683;
    I actually laughed hard when they announced Jake becaues of the way Melissa was looking at him. She looked him up and down a couple of times while Tom asked him questions - with a look on her face as if she just smelled something bad.

Anybody have screencaps of that look? It was priceless!
    My mother noticed this look as well. I can't say one way or the other. I had my face in my hands as I was muttering "No, no, NO!" over and over again.

Remember: He dated her. Too bad she doesn't remember that ever happening!